Chapter 72

You actually have a car?

Lin Ci was a little confused and looked at the truck curiously.

As the truck got closer, Xiao Duan stopped before he could see who was driving.

He turned back curiously and asked, "Why don't you leave?"

Xiao Duan looked at the truck, said nothing, turned around and left.

For a moment, all the zombies followed Xiao Duan and ran towards the hillside far away from the road.

"Xiao Duan, where are you going?"

Lin Ci was sitting alone in the truck and was stunned. He turned around blankly and saw that the truck was about to stop.

For a moment, Lin Ci expected that the person getting out of the truck was Qin Yan.

After all, he had fantasized about Qin Yan coming to him many times these days.

Although he knew that this possibility was not very exciting, he couldn't help but fantasize about it.

But reality always slaps people in the face. The person who jumped out of the co-pilot was not Qin Yan at all, but a pitch-black... zombie!

Moreover, that zombie looks a bit familiar. Could it be that he was the scumbag zombie that marked him in the first place, Xiao Duan, their king?

Lin Ci panicked immediately, turned around and shouted: "Xiao Duan!"

He stood up in a panic, helped the truck down carefully, and ran in the direction Xiao Duan left. As he ran, he shouted: "Xiao Duan, wait for me, don't run, don't leave me..."

Lin Ci ran a few steps and looked back, and saw the zombie running towards him. He didn't have any weapons in his hands now, so he didn't have the courage to take revenge. He was even more frightened, and shouted in a sad voice: "Xiao Duan, Xiao Duan ..."

Xiao Duan couldn't bear to stop in the distance, but when he turned around and saw that Wang was already here, he had no choice but to continue running.

Lin Ci held his stomach and ran quickly. Qin Yan yelled anxiously from behind: "Slow down, don't fall!"

After he took Cheng Xi out of the underground city entrance that day, he found Xia Bai and called to reach an agreement with the underground city.

As long as the dungeon sends people to find Lin Ci with them, he will never let zombies attack them and can even provide some food and water.

Dungeon agreed.

So, we started investigating in surrounding small cities.

The people in the underground city went out with the generator and checked the surveillance with Cheng Xi.

Qin Yan sent zombies out to inquire about the surrounding zombies.

Until the end, no one was found even after searching the surrounding small places.

Only the road they took when they came to City A has not been searched.

At that time, they believed that it was impossible for Lin Ci to take that rotten road, so they directly ruled out the possibility of that road.

Therefore, if I have not found talents elsewhere, I plan to come here to look for them.

Sure enough, they found it.

Qin Yan saw the Omega sitting in the car from a distance, wearing a safety helmet and sitting in a bucket being pushed away by zombies.

It's not as clean as it was around him. Now his clothes are dirty and his face is gray. His entire forehead is covered by a safety helmet. From time to time, he has to push the hat to expose his eyes.