Chapter 107

"How could they come out?"

Qin Yan didn't want to believe it, but he couldn't help but believe Cheng Xi's words. He frowned and asked, "What's going on?"

Cheng Xi leaned against the wall helplessly, curled her lips and said, "First tell me what you were laughing at just now. I'll tell you after you tell me."

Qin Yan:......

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, then tried his best to put on a kind smile and said, "I'm laughing at you. You are lucky."

Cheng Xi:? ? ?

Is he lucky?

Really?

Cheng Xi didn't believe it. He looked at Qin Yan suspiciously and hesitated before asking, "Are you lying to me? How lucky am I?"

Qin Yan smiled: "In a few months, your son or daughter will be born. Isn't this a blessing? Or do you not like this blessing?"

"oh."

Cheng Xi nodded: "That's true. If it is such a blessing, then it is indeed true."

After saying that, he nodded and said, "But I am blessed, but you may not be lucky."

Qin Yan: "Well, you tell me."

It would really not be a good thing if his parents came over. After all, his parents and he were only calm on the surface, not to mention that the two of them had turned into zombies and were locked up in the underground laboratory of the scientific research institute.

So how did they get out?

Could it be that those people released it on purpose?

Cheng Xi took out a pack of cigarettes from his bag, took one and lit it. While smoking, he said, "I saw your parents coming towards us, followed by the two brothers Li Shu."

Qin Yan: "???"

Because Yu Xiao was pregnant, Cheng Xi didn't smoke for a long time. He took a long puff before continuing: "I guess after we left there, that guy Li Shu came over and lived there for a while. I wanted to find Lin Ci soon, and then the people from the Research Institute asked them to bring your parents with them."

The sky is high and the sky is high, and without any technology or direction, it would be impossible for those two people to find them.

But if two zombies asked along the way, and those two zombies were Qin Yan's parents, it would be easy to find them.

What do you do after you find them?

Steal Lin Ci?

No, absolutely impossible!

Qin Yan frowned: "What happens next?"

Cheng Xi shook his head: "I woke up when I didn't see you later."

His powers come and go, and you can't just see them when you want. Even he himself doesn't know the pattern of their appearance.

Qin Yan: "You should pay more attention to this matter recently and think about it more to see if there are any other signs."

Cheng Xi: "Okay, you go and alert the zombies nearby. Maybe they will arrive soon."

In fact, Cheng Xi didn't like Qin Yan's parents very much. He always felt that Qin Yan's parents were like two machines, very cold.

Even if they said they were doing Qin Yan's good, buying things for Qin Yan, and hiring someone to take care of Qin Yan 24 hours a day, he still felt it was too much.