Chapter 16

Qin Yan actually helped him vent his anger!

Lin Ci secretly glanced at Qin Yan. Although Qin Yan's attitude was tough at first and seemed a bit coercive, Qin Yan's request to protect him with a bite last night made him grateful. Now he feels that he is a good person. .

He was happy and wanted to say thank you to Qin Yan, but when he saw Li Shu's ugly face, he didn't dare to laugh. He balled up the garbage Qin Yan threw him and held it in his hand, secretly happy.

But the bag on his back was bulging, making it uncomfortable to carry in the car. He carefully put the bag on his lap and hugged it, feeling the snacks bulging in the bag with a smile in his eyes.

The atmosphere in the car was quiet, and no one spoke first. He kept secretly looking at Qin Yan and Li Shu along the way. The two people were friendly on the surface, but in fact they seemed to hate each other so much.

He didn't know how long he had been driving, but Lin Ci saw a police car in the grass on the side of the road, and four police zombies walking back and forth around it.

Lin Ci was so frightened that he immediately closed the window and shrank away from Qin Yan.

Seeing the Omega squeezing into his arms, Qin Yan subconsciously glanced outside and immediately shouted: "Stop!"

Li Shu didn't see the zombies because of his location, but Li Tao did. Although he didn't stop, his speed also slowed down: "There are zombies, why did you stop?"

Lin Ci subconsciously grabbed Qin Yan's clothes and wanted to ask why he stopped the car, but he didn't dare and could only look at Qin Yan.

Qin Yan: "It's the police. If nothing else happens, they should have guns on them."

Li Shu's eyes lit up after hearing this, and he nodded: "Xiao Tao, stop the car, let's go and grab their guns."

It's easy to get hurt when fighting zombies in close combat, so it would be very convenient if you have a gun.

Moreover, the zombies on the other side of the building have been thrown away, and there are only four zombies here. They have Qin Yan, who can take care of them.

Li Tao nodded: "Okay."

After saying that, they parked the car on the side of the road, and the zombies who had been chasing them after hearing the sound ran faster when they stopped.

Lin Ci didn't know how to fight zombies. When he heard Qin Yan said that he wanted to go down and fight zombies, he was stunned. He whispered: "I, I don't know how."

Qin Yan turned around and said, "I don't want you to go, just sit here and wait."

After speaking, he pulled out a half-meter-long knife with a scabbard from his extended backpack, then glanced at Lin Ci and whispered, "Don't run around."

Lin Ci was startled and nodded quickly: "Well, I won't run around."

At this time, he would definitely not run around and cause trouble to everyone, but what shocked him was that Qin Yan actually had a knife in his bag!

How do you fit such a long knife in your bag?

Li Shu and Li Tao also got out of the car, and one after another took out the weapons they had prepared from the gaps in the windows and seats, and headed towards the zombies with such ferocity.

Although Lin Ci was scared, he still leaned on the car window and looked out.

Qin Yan moved the fastest, so fast that Lin Ci could hardly see clearly. In a blink of an eye, he ran behind the zombie and pierced the back of the zombie's head with the long knife...