Chapter 49

Lin Ci opened the car door and jumped out before Qin Yan could finish speaking.

"What's the matter with you?"

Li Shu was also forced to brake suddenly from behind. He frowned and looked down impatiently, not understanding what they were doing again.

Yu Ye lowered his head and walked quickly away, while Yu Xiao and Xia Bai chased after him step by step.

Finally, Yu Ye stopped, looked at the two betas following him, and said angrily: "You idiot, why are you following me? Go back!"

Yu Xiao pulled Yu Ye's sleeve and shook his head, crying: "Brother."

Xia Bai's eyes were so red that it was difficult for him not to argue with Yu Ye. He choked and said, "If you want to leave, we will go with you."

Yu Ye: "Follow me and go back!"

Lin Ci shouted while running: "Wait a minute!"

He didn't dare to stop, ran over and grabbed Yu Ye's arm tightly, and asked in a low voice: "Don't leave, tell us what happened, and we will solve it together."

Yu Ye's eyes were completely black. He tried his best to control his urge to bite, threw Lin Ci away, and said in a vague voice: "How to solve this problem, shoot me in the head?"

"Okay!" Yu Ye grabbed Lin Ci's gun and pulled it to his head, "Then you shoot."

Lin Ci was frightened and pulled him back: "That's not what I meant, I meant..."

He didn't know what to say. So far, they didn't know the solution other than death after being scratched and bitten by zombies.

Yu Ye: "How can you solve this problem if you don't kill me? Are you waiting for me to bite you to death?"

His eyes also turned red and he shook his head: "No..."

Xia Bai pulled her away and said helplessly: "Don't be like this. Xiao Ci is doing this for your own good. It's now like this. Can't you speak properly with your foul mouth?"

Yu didn't speak anymore, and sighed helplessly and said: "Anyway, there are two solutions, kill me or let me go, you choose yourselves."

Lin Ci shook his head: "What if, what if there is another way to solve it?"

Yu Ye stretched out his arm, revealing the scratches on it, and whispered: "Besides dying and leaving, what else can I do? I cherish my life, and I will never point the gun at myself."

At this time, Qin Yan and Li Shu also rushed over.

Li Shu: "What's going on? How could you get hurt? Damn it, you've already changed. Hurry up..."

As Li Shu spoke, he pulled the safety button and was about to shoot. Qin Yan turned around and grabbed the muzzle of the gun: "If you're afraid, go back to the car first and we'll handle it."

Li Shu shut his mouth immediately, but still held the gun defensively, which was equivalent to killing the person as soon as he lost his mind.

The beta couple's eyes were filled with tears and they didn't dare to step forward, but they didn't leave either.

The passenger driver and the alpha were still in the car, and Li Tao sat there to prevent the two men from secretly driving away their car.

Qin Yan grabbed Yu Ye's arm and looked at his wound: "How did you get it?"

Yu Ye: "I was caught accidentally."

He thought that being caught was not as serious as being bitten, so he got into the car hoping for a chance. Unexpectedly, his body began to change not long after.