Chapter 101

Because of Lin Ci's threat, all zombies who saw him ran away without saying a word, trying their best to avoid meeting the king and being questioned by the king.

After all, when the king asked them, they did not dare to tell lies.

And they were unwilling not to help Lin Ci, so they could only run as far away as possible to avoid being found by Qin Yan.

Lin Ci didn't know if his fierce threats had any effect, so he walked faster and faster.

It wasn't until he left the hospital street that he sat on a chair to rest.

After all, his body is not as good as before. He feels tired after walking for a long time, and his stomach is heavy. He dare not not rest.

In fact, he didn't want to lose his temper, but Qin Yan went too far, and he, he couldn't stand it anymore.

Lin Ci's face turned red and he said helplessly: "It's all his fault!"

At this time, a van suddenly stopped in front of him.

Lin Ci was startled for a moment, thinking that Qin Yan had noticed that he had run away and chased after him, but instead he saw Xiao Duan sticking his head out of the window and saying with a smile: "Where are you going, Xiao Ci? I'll take you there!" "

Xiao Duan looked extremely happy, and his whole body looked particularly excited while driving.

Lin Ci was stunned for a moment before saying, "Yes, I want to go out."

He didn't say where he was going, only that he was going out in case Xiao Duan refused to take him away and instead went back to complain to Qin Yan.

Xiao Duan: "Then come up quickly. I just got the car, and it took me a long time to find the car keys."

The car owner was not so lucky and turned into a zombie. Instead, he directly became the food of the zombies. However, the zombies did not eat much, so the body rotted aside.

It turned over several rotten skeletons, found three keys in the clothes, washed them with water, and specially sprayed perfume to remove the smell, and then found the corresponding car to drive.

But there was not much gas left, so Xiao Duan said, "By the way, Xiao Ci, let's put some gas in the car first."

"good."

Lin Ci nodded and filled up the car with gas before getting in the car.

After getting on the bus, Xiao Duan thoughtfully adjusted his seat before setting off.

Xiao Duan asked while driving: "Which way?"

Lin Ci saw the road ahead and pointed blindly: "Left, turn right in front, then turn left..."

Half an hour later, they didn't know where they drove, and parked the car at the door of a hot pot restaurant.

Lin Ci got out of the car out of curiosity and wanted to go up to see if there was anything delicious inside.

It was almost ten months since the zombie outbreak, and the rotten food had long since rotted, but he still wanted to see if there were any other packaged foods.

But to his disappointment, almost all the delicious food was gone, leaving only some vermicelli and some bagged hot pot base ingredients.

Lin Ci walked out holding the hot pot ingredients and said helplessly: "When the baby is born, I will cook hot pot."

As soon as he finished speaking, he turned around and saw Xiao Duan carrying a hot pot table and walking out because of his words.

Lin Ci: "...Don't carry the table, just take the pot back."