Chapter 43

In addition to Xia Bai and several betas, there was also the alpha special soldier Wang Xiao who was left in the office.

Worried that something might happen to Xia Bai and the others, Lin Ci didn't realize that he and Li Shu had reached the same running speed.

When he and Li Shu ran to the door, another gunshot was heard in the room.

"Bang!"

Li Shu quickly opened the door and immediately released pheromones, trying to suppress the alpha inside with the pressure of the top alpha.

Lin Ci staggered due to the stimulation of the pheromone. If he hadn't held on to the door frame in time, he might have knelt down on the spot.

He was worried about Xia Bai and couldn't care less about his weak legs and looked into the room.

But after opening the door, there was no fighting in the house as he imagined, but... peace.

Yu Ye stood in front of the rice cooker with a spoon, trying to open the rice cooker to fill the porridge.

The beta couple is sitting in the corner.

Xia Bai held a pistol in his hand and Yu Xiao stood in front of the tied up Wang Xiao, playing with it. Hearing the sound of the door opening, he looked back curiously and asked: "You're back? How are you, Xiaoci? We made porridge, you can drink some." ."

Li Shu: "??? What's going on?"

When he went to Lin Ci on the grounds of worry, he was afraid that Wang Xiao would resist while he was away, so he gave Xia Bai a gun and told him to watch Wang Xiao.

When the gunshots were fired just now, he thought Wang Xiao had broken free and killed the betas.

But now it seems...it doesn't seem to be the case.

At this moment, Qin Yan and Li Tao also rushed back because they heard the gunfire, rifles in hand. Seeing Lin Ci standing at the door, Qin Yan quickly walked over to support him and asked in a low voice: "What happened just now?" ?Who fired the shot?"

Lin Ci turned around, with unspeakable grievance and dependence hidden in his eyes, and whispered, "It's not clear yet."

Seeing that everyone was back, Xia Bai didn't feel good either. He rubbed his numb arms and said guiltily: "I, I fired, but I just, yes, accidentally..."

Xia Bai lost his voice before he finished speaking, and was too embarrassed to continue. But they have already guessed what the specific situation is.

Xia Bai was studying the pistol just now and accidentally opened it by mistake.

At this time, Wang Xiao's voice was trembling and stubborn: "Fuck your ancestors, they are scary and release pheromones, you might as well just kill me!"

Xia Bai accidentally fired two shots, and one shot hit his left ear and hit the wall behind him. If he hadn't dodged quickly, the ear would have been gone.

Another shot hit the floor, but he didn't have a stool and was sitting directly on the ground. That shot almost hit his lifeblood.

Wang Xiao almost peed in fear!

He just came out to steal an Omega with the statement, how did he end up in this situation?

Xia Bai smiled sheepishly: "What are you afraid of? I didn't want to kill you."

Wang Xiao:......

This is more terrifying than intentionally killing him!

Seeing that Xia Bai was fine, Lin Ci breathed a sigh of relief. Qin Yan also lowered his guard, put the rifle on his back, and helped Lin Ci enter the door.