Chapter 44

Qin Yan looked particularly alluring when he was not serious, and Lin Ci was never a match.

After hearing this request, he blushed, turned his head and looked around, and then asked softly: "Do you want to kiss here?"

Qin Yan smiled, and his voice was a little confusing: "You can also wait until tonight to find a place where no one is around, but I can only tell you what you want to know until then."

Lin Ci was stunned for a moment. What would he do after kissing in a deserted place at night?

He seemed to have thought about it, his face became redder and redder, and he immediately became nervous: "But if it's at night, can we just kiss?"

He knew it was more than just a kiss, but he just wanted to ask, what if Qin Yan agreed to just kiss him?

But Qin Yan didn't answer him. Instead, he rubbed his lips with his thumb and asked, "What do you think?"

There was no doubt about the answer, which reminded Lin Ci subconsciously of the time Qin Yan asked him to practice shooting.

Although he doesn't reject it, he doesn't want to experience it again so soon, so he might as well solve it now.

So he blushed and looked behind him to make sure Li Shu and Xia Bai hadn't caught up yet. He quickly stood on tiptoes and kissed Qin Yan on the face.

As a result, because the backpack was too heavy, he couldn't stand still after the kiss. He was dragged back a few steps by the backpack, and was grabbed by Qin Yan.

Qin Yan helped him stand upright and said with a smile: "That doesn't count. It must be pheromone communication. One question at a time."

Lin Ci:? ? ?

Yes, a pheromone exchange kiss, that's not, isn't it about...sticking out the tongue?

Lin Ci glanced at Qin Yan in surprise. Before he could make a decision, Li Shu followed Xia Bai and the others.

Each of them took two guns and carried a backpack of corresponding bullets. Although it was very heavy, everyone seemed to be quite happy. Xia Bai's expression was even eager to try.

Seeing them coming, Lin Ci quickly lowered his head and let Qin Yan go to the office.

In the office, Li Tao was sitting in front of Wang Xiao, studying his gun.

Wang Xiao looked furious: "I am an alpha and a special soldier. I can also be one of you. I can also protect your betas and omegas. Why don't you let me go?"

Li Tao: "Where did you want to take Omega last night?"

Lin Ci was about the same age as him, only a few days older than him. He had the traditional gentleness and obedience of an Omega since he was a child.

But because of the love of his family, he didn't have any inferiority complex.

Therefore, even as a well-behaved and obedient omega, Lin Ci is confident and beautiful.

But after the zombie virus broke out, they met Lin Ci again, and Lin Ci changed.

He has become a little sensitive and has low self-esteem, has lost his self-confidence, has lost the clear and happy eyes before, is not very talkative, and is even unwilling to choose his brother again.

After last night, Lin Ci was even more frightened, his face turned pale, and his entire mental state became visibly depressed.

He was indeed dissatisfied with Lin Ci choosing Qin Yan instead of his brother, but no matter what Lin Ci's relationship with them was, nothing could be provoked by this strange alpha in front of him.