Chapter 8

The survivor base is not that easy to find, and it is impossible for them to go all the way without resting.

Moreover, the incident happened so suddenly that it is still unknown whether there is a survivor base.

Therefore, as long as there are no zombies on the road, they will leave in no hurry.

There are very few people living on the roadside in the wild, and you can only see a few houses occasionally.

There were only two buildings in this place, and there were dried blood stains on the ground in front of the door. They parked and observed the house for a while to make sure there were no zombies. Then they found a place to hide the car, locked the door downstairs, and then went up. building.

When they arrived at the living room on the second floor, everyone relaxed, and the two brothers Li Shu collapsed directly on the sofa.

Because of Li Shu's insults, even after apologizing, Lin Ci still had knots in his heart. He didn't want to get along with a few people, and he didn't like that whether he wanted to eat or drink, he could only ask for it from Li Shu or Qin Yan. Feel.

So, he went to the bedroom to look for a backpack and carry some food himself.

After a while, he not only found the backpack, but also a large bag of potato chips, bread and drinks left in the closet.

Lin Ci didn't understand why the owner of this house put snacks in the closet, so he subconsciously put everything in his bag. When he turned around, he accidentally saw a photo of a couple on the bedside table.

In the photo, the alpha is holding the pregnant omega and smiling in the sun, looking very happy.

Only when Lin Ci saw the photo did he realize: "It turns out I'm pregnant, so no wonder I hide snacks in the closet."

Thinking of the bloodstains at the door, Lin Ci sat by the bed feeling a little sad, praying in his heart that the couple could escape.

"Have you reconciled?"

Lin Ci was in a trance. He raised his head when he heard the voice, and subconsciously stood up when he saw Qin Yan.

He pinched his fingers nervously and whispered, "Li forgive him. He apologized to me and said he would protect me in the future."

Qin Yan sneered: "Really?"

Lin Ci didn't know why, but he was always extremely nervous when facing Qin Yan, and he also had an unfounded fear.

He nodded: "Yes."

Although he has not forgiven Li Shu yet, Li Shu really apologized to him. His mind is very confused now and he doesn't know what to do.

Qin Yan: "Then you mean you don't need me anymore?"

After speaking, Qin Yan took a step forward.

Lin Ci subconsciously stepped back, but the space in this bedroom was not large. He was standing next to the bed, and when he took a step back, he bumped into the bedside table.

He didn't dare to look at Qin Yan and lowered his head in panic. At the same time, his shoulders were held down. As soon as he was startled, the glands on the back of his neck fell into Qin Yan's hands.

Qin Yan reached out and rubbed his glands. His legs instantly went weak and he sat helplessly on the bedside table.

"Qin Yan..."

Lin Ci's voice was filled with tears. Qin Yan knew that he was begging for mercy, but his hand still did not leave. Instead, he rubbed harder the teeth marks that he had just bitten in the afternoon, and asked in a low voice: "What should we do here? "

Lin Ci was horrified and subconsciously hugged Qin Yan's wrist, pleading in his eyes: "Qin Yan..."

Qin Yan interrupted him and said with a fake smile: "I lied to you. In fact, you are really marked permanently, but my pheromones were modified at the Research Institute and can help you cover it painlessly and relieve your pain." During the fever period, if it were anyone else, you would be in pain or even die."

Qin Yan smiled, but his voice was eerie: "Or do you think Li Shu can really resist entering your reproductive cavity to mark you?"