Chapter 22

This was the first time that Lin Ci released his pheromones in front of an active person. He was so embarrassed that he didn't dare to look up. With a red face, he squeezed the air freshener Qin Yan gave him tightly, his palms covered with sweat.

Feeling Omega's pheromones, Qin Yan curled his lips: "The smell of jasmine is good."

He likes the taste.

Lin Ci bit his lip and said nothing, because in his eyes, Qin Yan was teasing Chi Guoguo.

Despite his relationship with Qin Yan, it was normal for Qin Yan to tease him, but now there were three strangers behind him. Why didn't Qin Yan care at all?

Lin Ci's face turned redder and redder, and his head lowered lower and lower.

The three male betas in the back couldn't feel the pheromones, and they didn't know what riddles the two in front were playing. They were immersed in the joy of surviving the disaster.

Hearing the conversation between the two, they both looked confused.

However, the three of them were rescued by Qin Yan and were riding in someone else's car. They did not dare to speak casually and listened secretly while holding their breath.

But Lin Ci didn't dare to speak because of the presence of strangers and the problem of pheromones.

Qin Yan didn't care, and while driving to keep up with the van in front, he said, "I'll teach you how to practice shooting tonight."

Lin Ci then responded, nodded slightly and said, "Yes."

The three betas at the back looked at each other, with envy in everyone's eyes.

They also want to practice shooting, but they don't have guns and no one is willing to teach them.

The atmosphere in the car was a bit silent. Qin Yan was not good at chatting with others. Although Lin Ci was an omega, he was originally lively and cheerful and had no problem making friends. However, everything he experienced after the apocalypse was depriving him of his former Innocent.

Gradually, he also became silent.

The next three betas saw that Qin Yan and Lin Ci were silent, and they didn't speak either. The atmosphere in the car became eerily quiet.

However, Li Shu had a lively conversation with the two people in their car.

They were a beta couple, and Li Shu soon asked about the situation.

It turns out that this area is a B&B spot, and the five of them are freshly graduated college students. Because they have all found their favorite jobs after graduation, they plan to go out to celebrate.

So, they booked a house here and took three days of driving to get here. However, they arrived the night before and played cards upstairs with music playing all night. Early the next morning, they heard a howl of ghosts and wolves below. .

They looked curiously and found that the people below had become disgusting and scary, just like the zombies they saw on TV, climbing the stairs and hitting the door like crazy.

They were so frightened that they dragged the cabinets to block the door, then pulled out their mobile phones to check the Internet, only to find out that the zombie virus had broken out.

They had only seen the zombie virus on TV, and now they were suddenly faced with it, and they didn't know what to do.

Moreover, they did not have a car to leave and did not dare to go out. They had to take advantage of the zombies to go elsewhere, secretly went to the canteen downstairs and moved a lot of supplies upstairs, and then hid for two days until they met Qin Yan and the others.