Chapter 62

The appearance of zombies scared them half to death in panic.

Xia Bai saw with his own eyes that the three officers were turned into corpses and beaten until they were helpless. They were then dragged away excitedly by the zombies, leaving a trail of blood on the ground.

But after killing the three officers, they left with the bodies and their bodies?

Xia Bai was stunned: "Just, just leave?"

Yu Ye held his stomach and looked puzzled: "What's going on?"

Yu Xiao didn't even dare to cry. Xia Bai looked pale and comforted in a low voice: "Axiao, don't be afraid. Look at your brother. I'll go out and have a look."

Will there ever be a day when zombies that always attack indiscriminately will not bite anyone?

impossible?

Yu Xiao and Yu Ye grabbed his wrist at the same time and whispered: "Don't go!"

Xia Bai patted their wrists: "It's okay. I'll go check on the situation and be back soon."

After saying that, he endured his fear and went outside to check the situation.

There was no guard outside, but outside the gate, the zombies were pushing three officers to the ground. A crotchless zombie excitedly opened the skull of one of the officers and took a sip in front of him.

Xia Bai:! ! !

Xia Bai was so frightened that her legs became weak and she forgot to run away.

But those zombies did not attack him. Instead, they gave him a ferocious (friendly) smile, pulled one of the zombie officer's arms and threw it at him: "Here you can eat."

Stimulate!

Xia Bai was so frightened by the severed hand that he took several steps back, then took a breath of cold air and almost fainted.

After Xia Bai finished speaking, he made a nauseating and vomiting motion.

It turned out that Lin Ci was also pale. He curled his lips and asked, "Isn't it scary?"

Lin Ci covered his mouth and nodded while suppressing the nausea: "Yes, it's quite scary."

He couldn't imagine those zombies chewing their skulls. His scalp instantly felt numb and he shuddered subconsciously. Then he sat down and stopped talking.

But those zombies actually saved Xia Bai and the others, but how could zombies save people?

This is incredible!

He subconsciously thought of the zombie who marked him, and the zombie who was dressed exactly like the zombie who marked him and gave him flowers that day, and was finally crotched by him.

I only felt angry and scared before, but now something is wrong no matter what I think.

He reached out and touched his glands and couldn't help but wonder, could those zombies following them have anything to do with his mark?

At this time, Xia Bai said again: "By the way, my dad said that there are no zombies in the dungeon, and there is also a protection policy for Omega. I want to ask Brother Yan, do you want to go back?"

Qin Yan: "Our decision to leave was never because there were zombies there."

The rejection was obvious, even if there was a promise in Xia Bai's words.

Xia Bai lowered his head helplessly and remained silent amid the heavy rain.

After listening to what the two of them said, Lin Ci put down his hand touching the glands.