Chapter 95

The moment he saw Xia Bai, Lin Ci was stunned. He even forgot to wipe the corners of his mouth and said in a panic, "No, I didn't do anything."

His face turned red and he didn't know where to look.

Seeing Xia Bai getting closer and closer to him, he quickly lowered his head. Qin Yan stepped forward and stood in front of him, asking in a low voice: "What's the matter?"

Xia Bai raised the lunch box in his hand and said helplessly: "The food is ready. Send some to Xiao Ci."

Qin Yan: "Give it to me."

Xia Bai nodded, sniffed, and smelled something familiar in the air. He handed the lunch box to Qin Yan and turned around in confusion.

It wasn't until he left the door that he remembered that the familiar smell just now was...

He subconsciously lowered his head and looked at his crotch, and was stunned.

Thinking of the mark on the corner of Lin Ci's mouth just now, did Lin Ci just give Qin Yan...?

The moment he figured it out, Xia Bai also blushed, remembering that he had just disturbed Qin Yan's good deeds, he looked back in embarrassment and shame, and then ran back to their room.

He sat at the table and kept fanning himself with his hands. It was almost winter, but he was so embarrassed that he was sweating all over.

Yu Ye, who was sitting opposite him, frowned: "Why is your face so red?"

It's okay not to ask, but Xia Bai's face turned even redder when he asked. He didn't even dare to tell Yu Ye what happened just now, and hesitantly said: "It's okay, I ran a few steps, it's hot."

Yu didn't say anything anymore, but looked at Xia Bai suspiciously.

Xia Bai didn't explain, lowered his head and quickly picked up the rice...

——

After Xia Bai left, Lin Cicai raised his head carefully. Qin Yan put the lunch box aside, handed him an open bottle of mineral water, and said with a curled up corner of his mouth: "Susu ko."

Lin Ci's face was so hot that he could fry an egg. He took the water and drank a ko. He drank a little hastily and some leaked out. He quickly wiped it with his hands, but he felt something slippery... He looked down. Looking at the thing on his finger, thinking that Xia Bai must have seen it when he came in just now, he felt bad: "Brother Yan, why didn't you remind me just now?"

Qin Yan's Adam's apple rolled up and down. He resisted the thought of doing it again and lied: "I didn't see it."

Lin Ci's eyes turned red with anger: "How could I not see it? You are lying!"

"I didn't lie to you, really."

Qin Yan squatted in front of him, holding the lunch box sent by Xia Bai in his hand. He opened it and said, "I was shocked when he came in suddenly. I was so confused that I really didn't pay attention."

Lin Ci was stunned for a moment: "Really?"

It stands to reason that there was something on the corner of his mouth, and he must have felt it, but Xia Bai came in so suddenly just now, and he was so frightened that he forgot about it.

Therefore, there seems to be nothing wrong with what Qin Yan said.

Qin Yan: "Well, okay, come and eat."

The self-heating rice is already cold and cannot be eaten anymore, but the rice sent by Xia Bai cannot be allowed to get cold as well.

Lin Ci had no choice but to look down at Qin Yan, who had a serious look on his face and took a spoonful of rice and handed it to his mouth. Finally he opened his mouth and ate the rice.