Chapter 138

Li Shu suddenly changed his mind, not to mention Lin Ci was surprised, even Qin Yan was also very surprised.

He has asked Xiao Duan to check Li Shu for a long time, but Li Shu is not as brainless as he was in the last days, but really does things flawlessly.

Even if his bed partner broke up peacefully, the other party did not blame him.

Therefore, after searching for so long, he still couldn't find any information that could ruin Li Shu's reputation.

The only thing that gave Li Shu a bad reputation was that he harassed Lin Ci after rejecting him.

But even though Li Shu changed his wife and gave them wedding gifts, Qin Yan was still unwilling to appreciate it: "Then you can't accept his things. If you lose them, I will take you to buy new ones."

Although Lin Ci was reluctant to part with such a beautiful brooch, he still nodded and whispered, "Then I want something similar to this one, something very bright and shiny."

After all, Li Shu had grown up with Lin Ci and knew Lin Ci's preferences very well, which made Lin Ci unwilling to refuse this gift even if he hated Li Shu.

Qin Yan still felt a little uncomfortable and nodded: "Okay, buy it."

From that day on, Qin Yan began to collect all kinds of shiny Omega accessories intentionally or unintentionally.

Later, Lin Ci always received gifts brought back by Qin Yan at various random times.

The house was full of shiny, colorful trinkets and trinkets, and Lin Ci asked his father to make a special jewelry cabinet to display them.

Li Shu really retreated as Lin Ci said and never came to disturb them again.

Their wedding went smoothly and was grand. On that day, Father Lin's eyes were red and Mrs. Lin burst into tears.

Even Lin Ci cried for a long time.

The most surprising thing is that Qin Ji and Mrs. Qin also traveled thousands of miles to come here from the scientific research institute in Q City.

Qin Ji and Mrs. Qin, Lin Ci and Qin Yan looked at each other from a distance on and off the stage. No one spoke or had a quarrel. After the wedding, the two returned to Q City.

More than eight months later.

Lin Ci was eating hot pot in a hot pot restaurant with a big belly.

Mrs. Lin was very anxious: "I'll say goodbye and eat less spicy food."

It was almost the due date, but Lin Ci insisted on going out to eat hot pot. She was worried to death.

Lin Ci was holding a small bowl filled with small green vegetables that had been dyed red. He smiled and said, "Mom, I'm about to give birth, and you won't allow me to eat much by then. Let me do it now." Eat more~"

Mrs. Lin: ...

Lin Ci was eating happily, and soon he saw someone hurriedly walking in the door of the store.

Lin Ci was startled, and quickly put down the bowl, took out a piece of paper and wiped his mouth: "Yan, why is Brother Yan here?"

Isn't Qin Yan at work?

He just came out to eat hot pot secretly while Qin Yan was at work. Why was Qin Yan here again?

Mrs. Lin snorted: "You heartless little thing, you don't listen to your mother anymore. Fortunately, Qin Yan is taking care of you!"