Everyone settled down on dining and dig into their meal.
" Nothing can be compared to jin hyung's fried rice " Hoseok exclaimed while pointing his chopsticks towards the eldest whilst he just winked in return to him. " As long I don't need to cook, I'm happy to eat any meal" Jimin says while dipping the pancake in sauce.
" Lazy ass" Yoongi comments and jimin lift his gaze towards him " Look better you don't say about being lazy ass " With that he again put his focus on the meal and yoongi just rolled his eyes not at all affected by his words.

Taehyung stood up after finishing his breakfast gaining attention of other members
" What are your plans for today taehyung? " Namjoon asks him while taking sip of water. " I'm just going to play games all day along so don't distrub unless it's very important " With that he walked away in their gaming room. " Wahh he really wants to play alone " Jungkook says while sulking over the fact he didn't even asked for company to play games with him.

" Let it be also don't forget your promise " Jungkook looked at jin with confusion which clearly showed he forgot about his own words. " Yah!! Brat how can you forget that you have to help me in cleaning garden " He mouthed ahh recalling the day when he lost in rock, paper and scissors so he had to promise his hyung to help him out.

" What are you going to do jiminshi? " Jungkook asks when he saw jimin standing up with his dishes, " Oh I have to do laundry " He made ok sign to him in response and with that jimin walked inside the room to collect his clothes he brought to do laundry. " I'm just going to watch drama " Hoseok says while jumping on the sofa and picked up the remote.

" I'm going to work on some beats with Yoongi hyung " Namjoon says after wiping his mouth and walked inside their studio in the dorm where yoongi is already present.

𓆩𓆪

Jungkook and jin were watering the plants after they were finally done with cleaning of garden. " I got to know something " Eldest says to youngest while sprinkling water on the leaves of plants making them look all freshed. " What? " He asks him with curious eyes.

" Hybe is finally bringing girl group " The maknae gasped and snapped his head to the hyung.
" What? Like for real? " Jin hummed in response while changing his direction of pipe to other plants. " Woah I can't believe " Jungkook says totally shocked by the news. " Even I was shocked when I heard head director talking to producers. "

"But I don't see anyone training as you know for debuting first there's a training period " He shares his doubt to the hyung and he nods his head while closing the tap finally getting done with watering the whole garden. " They got selected through online audition and are extremely talented that they really don't need training. " The other male's eye widened.
" That's something really unusual of hybe. " The other one chuckles and says " There's something even more interesting. " Cleaning his hands jungkook turned to jin " What is it? "

Arranging back the tools jin replied " There's an Indian girl among the four " He gasped hearing it making the elder laugh at his reaction " Trust me I showed the exact reaction when I heard about it " He nods. " Also I got to know she's daughter of business tycoon. " He looks at him wide eyes, " Then why she's troubling herself to come in hell like schedule of kpop artists? "

"Like I came " The elder replied with smirk making the younger roll his eyes " Just tell me you wanted to flex about being born rich. " He says arranging the manure in the polybag to store for future use. " Yah!! Do you know even how much of a down to earth man I am? " Jin replied getting offended easily making jungkook laugh as he just loves to annoy him. After Washing hands jungkook went inside.