"Please no. Stop!." I cried. He bit my shoulder one more time before turning me around and kissing me. I closed my mouth tight, resisting his attempt to enter my mouth. He wrapped his hand around my throat and squeezed tightly. He moved his hand down between my legs and cupped me through my saree. God I'm going to puke. "No, stop it." I raised my hand to knee him in the balls. But he stopped it with his legs.

"Uh-uh don't even think about it. This was supposed to be mine." He cupped harder and tightened his arms on my neck.

"The harder you resist the more it's turning me on." He moaned as pushed his erection into my stomach as he grinded against me. Disgust churned in my stomach. He then pushed onto the floor and hovered over me. "Hmm.... I've been waiting to see these for so long." He mumbled burying his head in my cleavage as my cries continued on. When he left my hands to undo my bra, I took this as my only chance and bit his ear as hard as I could. He yelled and pushed himself up and placed his hand on his ear. He hissed as he checked his hand which had blood on it. I took this as my chance and scratched his face. He grimaced.

"You fucking cunt I'm going in easy on you and this is what you do to me." He glared at me as he stood up. This was my only chance to stand as I tried to stand when he kicked me in the stomach. I doubled over gasping for air with unbearable pain. "If you are not going to behave, you will see my worst side, do you understand?" I couldn't say anything as the pain in my stomach intensified. "I asked you something to answer me." He screamed as he kicked me in the head. Due to that my head hit the ground pretty hard. My vision blackened as continued his assault.

Before I could pass out he stopped and pulled me up by my hair and got in my face. "You know at this point I don't even want you. You're a disgusting whore who would spread her legs for anyone who has money. If it wasn't for Kartavya it would have been someone else and I don't want someone like you. You are defiled, dirty and disgusting." I could clearly see the disgust and hatred burning in his eyes with my droopy eyes. He pushed me hard against the wall and I could feel something probing against my stomach. I looked down and I froze.

"No please, don't do it." I begged for one last time. He laughed and pushed the knife even harder in my stomach.

"It gives me immense satisfaction to see you begged, too bad it wasn't when I was fucking you."

I gave up. I can't fight anymore.

I just stood there accepting that this is my fate, this is how I'm going to die. There is no use in fighting, he wasn't going to listen, he had completely checked out of the reality. All I wanted right now was some peace and to not to feel any pain. As my vision blackened, only one person came to my mind. My Avy. My husband. As I remembered him a small smile grazed on my lips.

As the darkness was about to consume me, I saw panic in Vishal's face as I heard shouting, screaming and thundering footsteps heading my way. "Fuck what the hell?" He looked at the door and then at me. "If I can't have you then no one can." He muttered sinisterly and stabbed me right in the stomach.

"Anika." Avy's voice. Avy's agonised pain filled voice. "ANIKA."

Darkness consumed me and I felt peace.