🥺

You let your baby daddy and your husband come at me. It's no friendship, bitch you are a fucked up bitch, Ken screams the next day.
Godiva felt we should all have a conversation, no fighting just hearing each other out but this bitch is telling me I'm wrong for the shit that has happened.

So you telling me because your brother and your husband fought it's my fault, then your brother fought you for hitting me, that's my fault and because my husband is threatening to kill you it's my fault? So what's your fault? I asked Ken as she looked at me.

It's all your fault, you knew the fight between Juan and Mike was because Michael be lusting over you, you know that so why dress how you dress? Ken asked making me look at her stupid.

Bitch I'm wear what I want and my husband loves the way I dress and you doing all this and Mike here with his girlfriend, how low can you get? I asked Ken as he just looked at me.

You want a issue with me, like why? Bitch I don't do shit to you but support you and you come at me sideway, like why? I asked as I looked at her stupid.

You wrong as fuck, Godiva says to Ken .
Yeah bitch you wrong and you not finna keep blaming me for something I ain't do.
You embarrassing your brother and turning them
On each other.
Nah you saying it's my fault that you hit me, why did you hit me? I asked her as I crossed my arms.
What if I hit you ? Like bitch that shit wasn't cool, I said as she just looked at me like she wanted to fight again.

You lucky your brother beat your ass and not my nigga, my husband still want to rock your world but you don't want that and because I thought we was cool I asked him to leave you alone because I had love for you but bitch we are finish, don't never call me or nothing , we ain't sisters bitch you my enemy, I cried as Exie just rubbed my back.

Hoe please you know this your fault and if your husband touches me he will be in prison, Ken meanly says ask I just nodded my head.
This bitch ain't worth it, at all.

Like I didn't get what Ken issue with me was.
Like why is this my fault and why am I be blame for this shit and I had nothing to do with it ?
Just walking off, Godiva followed me.

I cannot believe this shit, like my whole trip is fucked up because of some Ken shit, I cried as I went up to my room.

Hugging my sister she told me to relax and just rest and we will go out later but I'm so ready to go home. I miss my kids and my peace.

Going out to the balcony where Pablo was smoking, he looked right at me.
I just want to go home, like this isn't fun and it's so uncomfortable, I cried as he stood up.

Man it's gonna be okay, we finna have fun, fuck all that drama shit, he cooed as he picked me up.
Kissing my lips, he undid my dress.

Making love on balcony I need this beat down , I really needed it because I had so much pressure built up and I just needed it to be release .
Enjoy the sex, I moaned as he made me feel good.

Mike
You okay? I asked Jazmine as we sat in our room.

Yea I'm good , I didn't expect none of this to happen but it did and I'm sorry you going through this, she says as I looked at her.

Like yes I be crushing and missing the fuck out of Jasmine sometimes but I know in my mind I will never get her back .
I am feeling Jazmine a little, she's pretty and even though she can never be anything like my ex wife , she do have a lot of her ways and I like that.

I will never tell anyone how I feel about Jasmine because I know it's a dead feeling and I do respect her dude. And yeah I feel my brother is out of pocket like come on nigga why are you really doing this?

Can I feel you ? I asked Jazmine as she looked at me.
Yes she cooed standing up.
Watching her undress, she was definitely fine as fuck. She knew exactly how to treat the dick and that was awesome .

Watching her as she give me some head, damn babe , I cooed as I laid back and enjoyed myself.

9:30
Man you still want to play? I yelled as I went for Ken.
The bitch just threw some cold water at me and I'm finna break her nose.

Punching the shit out of Ken, nobody wasn't finna help her this time because she had everyone fucked up.

As I'm tossing his bitch ass around , I can see Juan coming at me from the corner of my eye, letting Ken go I turn to fight with this nigga but Pablo is attacking him now.
It's like brothers against brothers in this bitch
Going back to fight with Ken, Godiva and Goddess was holding her.
Please stop Jasmine cried as she runs to Pablo and Juan fight.
Pablo ain't play, nigga wasn't taking shit lightly .

Please please , she cried as everyone is now trying to get both fights under control .

Why are we doing this? Jasmine cried as she is walking behind Meech , Sir and Pac.
Rick had me against the wall with RJ and the ladies was tending to Ken as GO helped Juan upstairs.

Hearing someone say Meech broke Juan nose, I was blowed that he helped me this time. Shit that's what's up.