🫤

I spoke to her what do you want me to do? Jasmine asked as I stood in front of her at our sons party .
Man that's your momma, you not gonna hug her or nothing? Ivan asked as Godiva just looked at her.

Hug her for what? How many hugs did I get from her growing up? Jasmine asked as Jessica and Jani just looked at us crazy.
We wasn't finna hug on this lady, she never did nothing for us but birth us, she says as I just looked at her crazy.

Why you cannot hug her for me? I asked her as she looked at me.
Babe this has nothing to do with you , she replied as she looked up at me.

Like why would you want your girl to hug on a lady who left her on my granny porch. She didn't even wait to my granny opened the door, she left my baby sister outside in the heat, like why should she forgive her? Jessica asked me .

She has to forgive to heal , like we finna get married I need her to forgive whatever hurt she had. I ain't asking her to ask the lady for nothing because she don't need nothing but I need her to forgive, you forgave me and I messed up, I said to her as I looked at her lips . I forgive her but why do I have to hug her? She asked .

Just looking at me, she was making me mad, like she act like it's not that serious but it is. Like you only get one set of parents, you should cherish them .

Watching her speak to her momma again, she looked like she was aggravated.

10 pm
Watching her as she put all Mikemikes gifts up, she hasn't said anything to me since we left the party earlier.
We took pictures together and that was it .
Can we talk? I asked her because I knew she was upset with me.

Umm okay what's up? She asked me still not looking at me.
I didn't mean to overstep my boundaries, I get you and your mommas isn't close but I figure you only have one so why not try to make good with each other.
Yeah I know she was on drugs and left y'all but look you turnt out perfect , I said as her back is facing me.

Not saying anything, she just continued to put up our sons stuff.

Getting up I went to her, hugging her from the back.
I notice she was crying , damn babe I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry.

You will never understand how I feel about my momma.
I will never leave my babies. Yes my granny did all she could but my parents should of been there.
I had to depend on a boy and his family to feed me , like that shit ain't cool at all, I had to share clothes with people who wasn't even blood with me, just because my momma had a crack addiction. She cried as I turn her around , damn babe I cooed picking her up.

I don't hate her I just wish she would of did right by her kids, we had nothing from her but life and yes if it wasn't for them two bums we wouldn't of been here  but we was here struggling, she says .

I didn't get why her parents was fucked up like that I just wish they would of been there for their kids. But They all needed to forgive her & show her how good of people they are and maybe she would realize that she fucked up.

Jasmine
After my son party I have been very depress. Like my momma popping up like that was very sad and I hated Pablo didn't come to me first before inviting her.
She never did anything for us but birth us . We ain't ask to be here and we should not have had to suffer like we did .

Going into the living room of Pablo's house I was back here with him now because we wasn't gonna leave each other alone and I didn't want to pay 2500 rent when I can just come stay with him and pay nothing.

I also had a issue with his sister Maria, like you hugging on me and calling me your sister but you posting you and your friend out and in the video she says how she wanted to bounce on your brothers dick and you just laugh.
Like that's not cute and that's fake, why be in my face and your best friend still wants to eat your brothers dick?

I didn't say anything to Pablo about it because he made it clear to everyone that he didn't want the chick but damn hoe you coming hard but you telling him you only respecting me because I'm the twins sister. Hoe don't respect me because of that, like that's so weird .

Watching him swim with the kids, yesterday morning I was looking for a pair of heels that I put up but couldn't find . So I'm looking all in our closets and stumbles across this heavy ass duffel bag. Me being nosy , I opened the bag and it's nothing but blue faces, I mean it had to be a few million, the shit blew me because I didn't understand why he had so much money just put up in a bag, looking through the bag is a black small box, in the box it's like 8 or 9 diamonds , I was blown away.
Of course he walked in on me and just looked at me.
I asked him why he had all this money and why was it just in the closet.
He took the bag from me & close it and put it back up on the shelf.

He told me a long time ago that he ain't like banks and he only put a few dollars in the bank. He said  his momma and daddy was his bank.

Still to this day I don't know what all this man does.

2 weeks later
You don't have to respect me because I'm the twins sister, like that's so weird but you gonna respect me because I'm me, I said back to this hoe Resha.
Listen we are out minding our own business and this bitch pops up trying to be funny.

Saying all type of indirect shit , like I don't know what was the plan that Pablo made with her or what they talked about but it had nothing to do with me and it was wayyyyy before me .
She say she ain't beefing with me because of my sisters, hoe you cannot beef with me , I don't even know you .

I don't understand Res why you saying that? Like yes she's our baby sister but why would you beef with her anyways? Godiva asked .
Godiva y'all know how fucked up I was over Meech, like that was my nigga and even when he was with Ashleigh she knew what it was , so I'm just saying why would I like anyone who he's with? She asked as I just looked at her.

Like this our issue, his ex bitches be weird as fuck.