Jasmine

So y'all on a break? You left my brother for what? Ken yelled at me as I looked at him .

Your brother is stupid , ask him why he followed me to work like I'm the cheater, why are you trying to check me for him? He has been a whole different person since that wedding and y'all all know it , I said as she's standing in front of me at our house.

Listen last year was crazy, Michael and me just went to the court house and got married it was just to much going on .
We had a wonderful honeymoon and we enjoyed each other but the last 3 months been crazy and he wanted me to be a housewife and I wasn't into that , I wanted to be great and work. I was in love with my career I loved taking care of people.

But the last few months he's been accusing me of not being in love with him because I would get pretty and go out with his sisters, not nobody else but his sister and not Ken because Ken was still in Macon .

He said I was a cheater if I hang with his sisters and I swear I never cheated on this man. So last week he followed me to work and was outside when I got off. He tracked me & everything like it got so bad that I was at a crab boil at his momma house with his momma and two sisters and he popped up and said I was meeting someone here and he said I was dressed to nasty to be just eating crabs and all I had on was a maxi dress and some flip flops. So he pushed me and I beat his ass and now he's telling Ken that I just kicked him out and Ken feels I'm wrong but she doesn't think her brothers wrong .

I'm not wrong , like he is crazy and I'm not taking that from him. He thinks because I'm hanging with China and Keish I'm hoeing, that's not fair, I explained as Ken just looked at me .
But you know that's what they be on , like you know my sisters be wilding , she says as I just looked at her . But he's the one who told me to go out with them , I said trying not to get rude but damn Ken you taking up for him and he's wrong .

Going back and forth with my best friend she really had me fucked up . I cannot believe she's taking up for him after he pushed me . Yes I went to far by scratching his face up but he knows not to hit me .

He don't want you hanging with Kes or China so respect it, Ken said as I just watched her.
I don't get why not? Like what's the issue? What they know something about him that he don't want them telling me??? We don't do shit but go to dinner or a little club, why is it a big deal? I asked as Michael is walking in. He was bringing our son back but I want to know why he's so upset with me chilling with his sisters when he was the one who told me to go out with them since I didn't do anything but work.

Mike
Why Is it a issue now that I go out with your sisters? My wife asked me as I'm dropping our son off.
So we been fighting lately ,  after the wedding we was good, we had a amazing honeymoon and everything was gold.
She was still working and I was to and life was good , but she wasn't able to go out as she please because she really ain't have no friends so I let her go out with my lil sisters and the shit was cool until one day she went out with them and came home smelling like sex.

I didn't say anything but I'm sure she was fucking , like I know how sex smelt, but I couldn't say anything because I cheated on her once so I took it as a get back but then after that she was trying to hang out with them every weekend and I ain't want it so I started tripping and we had our first physical fight and she fucked me up.

Did you cheat on him? Be honest, Ken says out of the blue, I had told her what I felt and she was very upset and said she was gonna check Jasmine but I told her to leave it alone I just want her to be happy and not do it again.

The fuck when did I cheat? I never cheated on you is that what he told you? Jasmine asked Ken as she looked at me.
Yes he says you came home on night smelling like sex , like why cheat ? Ken asked .

Hoe I ain't cheat the fuck is you talking about? What night did I come home smelling like sex? She yelled coming at me
Please don't lie on me because you're cheating and doing me wrong . Nigga I never cheated like why would I cheat ? You told me to go out, I went to the bachelorette party like you told me to go , that's the only time I ever been around any other half nude man and that was clear to you, she says as I looked at her.

Do you really think I cheated? She asked as we are face to face .
I do like you was moving funny , shit you're moving very funny since that night , I say as she just looked at me .
I ain't trust my sisters, then China said some shit like if she was cheating she wouldn't tell me , that shit pissed me off.

I swear on my life I never cheated like I don't get none of this but fine I'll stop going out, she says as she's crying and I'm feeling bad but I feel like she did cheat still and that's just how I feel .

So when you coming back
Home? Ken asked me as my wife just went upstairs.
I don't know like I don't know if she wants me here, I said feeling sad.
Nigga this your house to, you need to be home if you're trying to work it out, but if you feel like she cheated and you cannot take it them just leave, Ken says as Jasmine walks back downstairs looking pissed.

Watching her walk into the kitchen , oh she looked so upset like I could feel the heat coming from her body

Bitch you upset with me ? Like hoe I don't care, Ken says walking towards her.
Ken please leave me alone, like I cannot believe you came here just to be on his side and to think that I really cheated on this boy, you're taking up for him when it's a lie ? That's so fucked up, she says as she's walking to the front door.

Hoe how this my brother, just like he did you wrong and I was on your side now he's hurting so I'm finna check you, Ken says .

But you're not , you're not finna check me , I didn't cheat I never lied or nothing to your brother so fuck what y'all saying , leave me the fuck alone , you ain't finna bully me, she says as their face to face

Again I never cheated and I hate that you're turning my best friend against me over a lie , Jasmine says as she went back up the stairs .

Damn I'm already tripping .