😑🙄😐

What can I do? I asked Godiva.
It's been 3 months since everything happened.
The day on the freeway was very hard and I had to understand that I made all this happen so I had to give her , her space.

Ashleigh started more lies by saying that I had came over plenty nights and fucked her, she had a lot more pictures of me leaving and coming to her house.
I'm always shirtless when I'm out, like that's how I roll so being around her shirtless wasn't new, but I get it looked funny and it looked more wrong because she was nude a lot of the times , I took it as a joke like I ain't look at her like that but I get it was wrong and I know why I'm not with my wife because I fucked up by even having shit at her house .

Yes I'm guilty of that, I cannot fight that but I ain't never cheat so I cannot accepted that when she say that.

You have to respect her and not pop up on her Goddess says as I'm standing outside of Godiva salon.
I pulled up on her because my kids are here with her and she wasn't answering my calls knowing it was my day to get them.
She had been tripping on Mike to, she told him when she needed him the most he still couldn't be there for her, so she was not letting him get Mikemike and I felt that was fucked up.

She was staying in the big house I left , I ain't been there in months .

Respect me and leave me alone, Jasmine says as she walked out the salon with all our kids.
Get in the car with daddy, she says to the twins as Paige runs to me .
Just looking at her I wanted to kiss on her but she hated me .
She swear I cheated and I didn't and that's why I cannot leave her alone because I swear I ain't do shit wrong this time , I mean having money at Ashleigh house was wrong but I ain't touch the bitch .

Watching her get my sons car seat out of her truck, I missed the fuck out of her.
Helping the kids into my truck, I was happy to see them.
I miss my babies and I wish we can be a happy family but I fucked that up.

Can I talk to you? I asked her as she just looked at me funny .
Talk to me about what? We have nothing to speak on, she says as I just looked at her.

We do, like it's been 3 months and we ain't even have a conversation about nothing, I said as she looked at me.
It's nothing to talk about, you like to make me look dumb and that's that, she says.
I didn't I swear on all my kids , shit I swear on my life I didn't fuck that girl, I haven't fucked her , I said as she just looked at me.

But you was there a few times and you think that's cool? She asked me.
I don't think it's cool, like you knew her brother sold shit for me so I'll go over there and get my money . Yeah I was wrong for even going in there but I ain't touch nobody, I said as she just looked at me.

Okay I'll see y'all later , she said as she turns to walk away from me .
Can I hug you ? I asked trying . Like I haven't touched my wife in 90 plus days , I'm fucking going crazy .
No she says as she just walked into the salon.

Feeling like I have been disrespected I just watched her disappear, she had me fucked up but I had to respect her right?

Jasmine
Getting out the house for the first time, like I couldn't believe I was that low . Like I was very depress and I'm still depress but I knew my kids need me and I cannot be selfish .
I needed to get up and let all the hurt go, so this pass week , I been out the house and doing more with the kids

I felt betrayed, I felt like I didn't have anyone and I was very hurt because Pablo was always making me look horrible . Like why are you around your ex and I have her child? Like bitch what? And for her to come out of nowhere with it was blowing me, why are you bitches out to get me?
It was Paris a few weeks before that happened but Paris ain't disrespectful she's just a freak who I should make eat this ass so he could see how it feels to be disrespected but it wasn't in me to be a hoe.

Girl he's still out there, Goddess says maybe thirty mins later.
My sister had wash and set my hair, I wanted to feel pretty and we was going to dinner tonight.

What? I asked walking back to the door.
Looking outside he was sitting outside with all the kids still in his truck.
Turning his head he looked right in my eyes.
Like nigga what are you doing ? I thought.

Why you got my kids just sitting outside? I thought you want to take them with you for the weekend, I said as he just looked at me as I walked out the salon.

Not replying he just watched me as I went to open his back door to let my kids out .

Leave my kids alone, he dryly says.
No you not finna have my kids in the car , it's hot as fuck out here, I say as he just looked at me.
As I'm undoing the twins, he has got out the car.

Feeling him standing behind me , he send chills down my spine .

Turning to face him, we are face to face, he's looking down at me and I'm making eye contact with him .
I am sorry , I promise you I am, I haven't slept with anyone but I get why you're upset .

Can I please just hug you ? He asked as I looked at his mouth. No I not in the spirit to hug anyone, I say as he just watch me.

Was I wrong ?