Don't put your hands in my face, like what's your issue? I asked Ken as I'm trying to walk out of their momma house. I dropped the baby off and was trying to leave and she stopped me with all the bullshit.

My sister said she talked to her so I don't know why she's in my face now.
Maybe it's because I moved out of Mikes house and he's been acting like he wanted to kill himself but I gave no fucks about that, he shouldn't of got Ken in our shit.

You jealous because I look like this , bitch you basic , Ken yells all in my face as I'm trying to walk out.

Jealous of what? Why would I be jealous of you? I asked her as I'm looking her in the face.
Bitch you are, I get money and can do what I want you have to work and wait on a man to do everything for you, like bitch you always been jealous of me, Ken says as I just looked at her funny .

That's a lie but I'm not finna fight with you, I have to much respect for you to even do all this, whatever I did to you I know it wasn't that bad because it was nothing . This issue was between Michael and me you put yourself in it for nothing, I said . I wasn't scared of nobody but I wasn't the shit started and Ken knew I would fight him if he didn't leave me long. He's still a boy tho so I know we will be tussling but I'm not finna let her keep getting in my face .

Walking off I ain't say nothing else. Like apparently this bitch got a issue that I never knew she had.

6:30
I didn't tell Ken to say anything to you, I was venting that's it, so I'm losing my wife over something I couldn't control? Michael yelled as he's in my face at the room I was staying at.

Get the fuck out of here before one of us go to jail and the other one be in the hospital I yelled as he's so close up on me I could smell his peppermint gum.

Man ain't nobody doing either one of them , Like what you saying? He say as he's pushing up against me.
Like I said leave me alone, you made this issue by even venting to her, like why was any of that her business, you're my husband I married you and for Ken to say all that? Like really y'all made me ? Y'all took me in and this and that?

Yeah yeah she's right I ain't have nobody but ain't no motherfucker walking nor talking made me, I did this shit with my eyes close, I yelled as I pushed him but he wasn't letting up.

Ken being  upset with you have nothing to do with me , I said what I said and you ain't finna dog me , he says grabbing my arms . Pushing all up on me I tried to fight him but he was so strong.

Kissing my lips I tried to move my head but he didn't care. Kissing my neck, he was doing to much. Kneeing him in the dick if y'all could hear the scream y'all would say it was the sound of death.
Pushing him I punched him in the face with close fist. Stupid ass I cried as I leave out the room and  him crying , the fuck he thought this was?