😑😠😭

What it do ? I asked Rick as we are waiting on the ladies to come out the bathroom .
We are still in New York but supposed to be headed to the airport to go to Miami to look for homes .
Sir and Pac was already there, I think they left a few days ago.
I wanted to go back to California but then again I had nobody really there but my parents and they was so against me right now.
They felt like I kicked Jasmine in the face for doing her how I did her.
My dad feel like I made a wrong call by choosing Trina over Jasmine and at times I did to.
Trina had no hustle , she wasn't trying to do anything but live off of me.
Yes she knew how to do hair and makeup but this girl haven't did none of that since I got back with her but she do make me feel good in the sheets , she cooks and clean and she's great with my son.

So I am straight but I do miss my wife, like she just made me feel like a king .

So we decided to follow everyone to Miami .
I was looking for a 4/3 . I needed something big and nice for my kids .

We had just made a drop and receive a few thousand and I was trying to use that for closing cost on a house.

Ugh I cannot wait to see my husband, Godiva says as they walked out the restroom at the airport.
Yes bitch I cannot wait to see Jasmine , Goddess says.
Yes bitch me to , I miss my girl and I know her belly getting big, then twins gonna have her huge, Goddess says .
Twins? Pregnant , I thought as I just looked at my son.
I didn't know she was pregnant , I didn't hear nothing like this until now .
The fuck? Wow so that nigga got my bitch pregnant not with one baby but two.

That's crazy and it kind of fucked me up and have me in my feelings.

3 am
Boarding the plane, I was tried . My son was laying on my shoulder as we exited the plane.
He was so excited to see his momma he haven't seen her in 3 weeks .
He was a true mommas boy , she told me she was moving to Miami and she needed to me take Jr in until the school end , which was last week. I told her we was coming to Miami to see about some homes and I'll bring him when we came.
She didn't say anything about being pregnant or nothing , but it's none of my business anyways .

Getting in the truck that Ivan had waiting for us we was just gonna stay at the resort then get up in the morning to go looking for homes.
*********************************************

Jasmine
sitting on the patio eating some fruit as his kids swim , I was waiting on him to come back with my son.
Umm we been on the rocks for the last week, he apologized and I did to, we told each other that we wasn't gonna fight anymore and try to make this the best pregnancy ever but that didn't last long because his Baby momma Shamaya  had called and ask him for 2 thousand dollars on her rent . He had the phone on speaker as he got dress, I had no issue with them asking for money, they had his kids the issue was when she asked could she suck the dick for the money.

That pissed me the fuck off. He had to tell her that she was on speaker and I was in the room.
But nigga why you had to do that? Why she was saying that anyways ? So I got upset 😭 she tried to apologize and say she was playing but I didn't accept it and we wasn't speaking .

I left from out the room we shared together and basically moved in to the room outside of the pool.
He tried to beg me to not be upset with him but I was like you shouldn't talk to your baby daddy like that if y'all ain't fucking, I was very uncomfortable and when she dropped her daughter off today I had nothing to say to her still.
I wouldn't do anything to make her baby feel unwelcome but I ain't say shit to her and I haven't talked to Pablo , he actually told me he didn't want me meeting up with Mike to get son so he went and got him . Like that shit was crazy that you don't want me meeting up with my baby daddy but your baby momma just told you she wanted to suck your dick for 2g . Whatever.

Hearing him come back in , I see my boy running to me.
Mommy I miss you, he cooed as I stood to hug him.
Awww baby I miss you to, I cooed as the girls called his name in excitement .
His hair was braided so neatly and his edge was so nicely trim.
One thing Trina did was keep his hair up when I couldn't and I appreciate her for that.

Mommy can I get in the pool? Mikemike says . Yes go put your suitcases up and put on your swim trunks, I cooed kissing his cheeks.
Mommy ,daddy number two already put my suitcase up, I just got to go get my shorts on, he saying.
It was cute that he called him daddy number two , he did that on his own and I was okay with  it .