Really

2 months later
Moving to Macon was the best , like I got a job right away and was loving seeing my sisters all the time.
Godiva was my new stylist since Ken and I wasn't talking anymore. She had my hair so silky and pretty, I was loving it and I was loving her , she was so sweat, she offered to let us stay in one of her homes but Mike for some reason wouldn't allow me to accept it.

But of course I'm sitting in the living room and shit just go's completely left because motherfuckers want to play .

Like what am I supposed to tell my sisters? Like nigga y'all ain't dead and y'all playing this creepy as games I smartly say to Ivan real alive ass.

Man you cannot say nothing babe , Michael says.
You wasn't even supposed to be here he added as I looked at him crazy.
Nigga I haven't said anything yet, y'all think I didn't see y'all the other night when I pulled up. Yeah the tints dark but not that dark and from the conversation I had with Godiva , she knows y'all ain't dead because the cameras she put in the salon showed both of y'all niggas leaving out the back door, did y'all not know she put cameras in the salon? I smartly asked as they just looked at me with no expression on their dead faces .

Yes my sister was shock seeing that both of her baby daddies was still breathing, oh she cried and she cried , she said she wanted to kill both of them for real .
But then she got a visit from this bitch or should I say woman name Amanda saying she worked for Ivan and that him, Sir and GO was facing a 100 years a piece for drug trafficking and a fed murders, she didn't get in details she just left a suitcase full of blue faces for my sister and told her to take care of the kids .
Bitch she was blowed she was so blowed that this girl hasn't been out her house.

I went to see her yesterday and someone was calling her private and just breathing in the phone. She went off and cursed the person or people out , she said she knew it was Ivan bitch ass, she had me dying laughing .
She said she was so pissed with Baby Ivan for lying she wanted to off his ass to.

Man tell her to meet me in New York Saturday. And tell her to keep moving like she's moving and I'm beat her ass, Ivan says nonchalantly as he stood up .
Laughing Sir looked at me , y'all some fuck boys and y'all wrong , had bitches crying over y'all weird ass I said as Mike just looked at me .

Oh he been knew this shit was weird and stupid as fuck, I knew he knew when I walked in on Sir going out my side door of our Airbnb.
Punk ass bitches , I said more to myself as they both leaves with smirks on their faces.

Like how the fuck did they think they was gonna get away with this fuckery?