😬

Where we going ? I asked my sisters as we are out riding the city.
I was so happy they moved to Miami, I just wanted to be under them so bad .
I had mixed feelings and I was so upset with what I heard his baby momma say, like that's so not cute that mean y'all talk like this all the time? Like that shit wasn't cool, he said it was friendly and just a joke but nigga really? That's not funny at all.

So we been beefing , I haven't said nothing to him and I wasn't planning on it .
He watched me all day and night sometimes and he would make sure it's food cooked and ready but at this point of my pregnancy all I wanted was fruit , nothing but fruit 🍉.

Today I left out the house with my sisters and I didn't tell him anything. My son was with his dad and I was just trying to relax.

Let's go to the resort , the men are in South beach let's go chill at the resort and have fun, Goddess says as we head to the resort that belongs to their family.

So what you want? Exie asked me.
What you mean boys or girls? I asked her.
Yes , she replied
Umm I want two girls , I replied back but he want two boys so we will see, I said sucking on the watermelons that I had frozen this morning.

As we are turning into the resort we notice Ivan and Pablo are standing outside by his car.
Ugh why are they here? I said as Godiva parked her truck.
Bitch I don't know but let me see what's in this nigga pockets , she said as she gets out the truck.
As everyone is getting out, the other men comes out looking at us .
Watching Pablo as he watches me, I'm not getting out the car. I am not entertaining him right now.

Just looking at him he's looking at me with a mean grin.

Seeing my sister give him the Keys to her car I know this hoe ain't set me up. Watching him walk to the driver side , his eyes never stop looking at me.

What are you doing?  I asked him as he just get in the drivers door and put the car in drive.
Looking at my sister she was going back in the house with everyone else.
Oh this hoe is playing both sides, I'm cut her ass off to.

Just watching him as we headed north of Miami .
Why do you think this is cute? We are not on good terms, I say as he looked over at me.

I told you I was sorry and I swear I haven't touched that girl in 3 years , like she just said that stupid shit to be funny, he says as he looked at me .
Okay so if Mike say that to me what would you're reaction be? I smartly asked him.
Just biting his bottom lip he continued to drive.

Laying back in the chair, I covered my body with my blanket that I carried everywhere because I knew I would be napping . Like all I wanted to do is sleep and eat , it would be nice if I could sleep under him but we wasn't friends .

Pablo
Yes my baby momma was out of pocket, yes but for years that's how she played and I didn't take it serious because I didn't have nobody so it was just playful but now that I'm in a relationship and had someone who I loved I needed her to stop saying that shit because all it does is getting me in the dog house and I ain't like being in the dog house .
So when they pulled up today I begged Godiva to let me take her car while Jasmine was still in it.
I just wanted to take her to dinner and maybe a movie  . But instead we are by the ocean and she's ignoring me.
She didn't want to go into none of the restaurants, she was very nauseous from the smell of food so we just grabs a  vegan soba bowl  and some fruit 🍎 .

Watching her as she walked down the pathway, I tried to hug on her and she let me but once I said anything she pulled away from me . It's like she ain't want to hear the sorry 😞 or she didn't want to talk to me so I had to respect that.

2 am
We got back home and showered and now she's sleeping on me.
We didn't have sex and I was okay with I just wanted her to sleep next to me .

I want some peanut butter , she says getting off of me.
Watching her as she gets out the bed. I'm half sleep .
Her little belly was round , we was poking and I see why they say twins appear faster, for a min there it wasn't no belly then out of nowhere we started poking  .

Getting up as she went into the bathroom I went to get her peanut butter. Yeah she would just eat the peanut butter out the jar. Or with apples , my babies had her eating weird but whatever .

As I'm coming out the kitchen I see her coming down.
I got the peanut butter I said .
Not saying anything to me she continued to walk toward me .
Jas I said I had the peanut butter you don't have to come down here,  I said again, but she looked like she was upset and she was ignoring me.

The fuck, I said more to myself as she's close to me , maybe a step away from me.

Tell you weak ass baby momma to stop texting you, why I'm having issue with this hoe now? When I was just fucking you and staying in New York it was nothing but now that's I'm  here and I have your children in me she want to come for me? She says as I looked at her and she has my phone in her hand.

We didn't go through each others phones so I don't know why she has my phone .

Watching her place my phone on the table, she just walked into the back room that she's been sleeping in
Fuck I said as I just watched her disappear.

6:30
Not going back to sleep I checked my phone and Shamaya had to be tripping she was sending me pictures of her in this bathing suit twerking and her bend over , I texted and her asked her what was her issue and she said she didn't like me being with nobody else and I wasn't supposed to have kids by anyone else.
I cut her off really fast and told her that she was a one night stand that was never supposed to got pregnant.
She stop texting after that, but bitch I ain't get her issue so when I see her to get my daughter Friday, I'm put her in her place.

Hearing Jasmine vomiting, every morning around this time she does it. It's like my babies was kicking her ass. She was only 10 weeks so she had a long way to go.
Getting up I went into the back room to check on her . As I'm walking in she's coming out the bathroom with a towel to her mouth.

You okay? I asked.
Not answering she just got back in bed.
It is my fault so I'm take this and leave her alone .