Oooh

Hey man I'm good, I pissed but I'm so upset, I said to Mike as we are in the safe house.
Man whoever them fools was ,started shooting and a bullet hit me in the shoulder . Shit hurts like fuck but it's nothing compared to what them niggas got.
Let's just say their car had holes everywhere.

I couldn't go to the hospital, that shit was out of the equation so Rick removed the bullet and patched me up.
This nigga was like the doctor of the group . Real smart and knew everything.
I think this nigga done read all the dictionary's.

You want to take this perc ? Ivan asked me as I shook my head no.
Nah I just need to lay here for a second man, I said feeling sore as fuck.

I never been shot or nothing so this shit isn't me and I hated it .

8:30 pm
Bruh we home you need to go to the hospital, Pac said . I have lost so much blood it didn't make sense. Nah I need Jasmine , I said as Mike and Ivan helped me into my penthouse. Like a nigga was sick as fuck and in so much pain I think I vomited about 3 times on the trip home and my body hurts like a bitch.
Nigga Jasmine gonna kill your ass when she see you like this,Mike says as their laying me on the bed.
Nah call Pete and tell him to come over and fixed me up, I said to Juan as he looked at me.

Mike
Man shit was so stupid, we don't know who the rat is but someone set us up and whoever we killed was trying to kill us, shit they was probably trying to rob us but we didn't know who it was . The nigga Mark wasn't picking up so we are sure he had something to do with it . And what's crazy is this was our first time ever doing anything like this, we only pick up money and transfer Hard to the source we never deliver shit to the middleman.

Man Jasmine gonna kill this nigga, I said as he's in the room getting fixed on by their doctor uncle.
Yeah she definitely gonna kill us all, this nigga talking about don't call her but bitch his momma already did and she's on her way here, Ivan says as I just shook my head.
His penthouse is in South beach , she about a hour away at Godiva and Ivan's house .

30 mins later
He's good, he on iv fluids and Percocet, the doctor says as someone is coming in the front door .

Where is he? I hear Jasmine says sound like she's running
How the fuck y'all let him get shot? She screams as she looks me dead in the face.
Not saying nothing her face is covered with tears and I felt horrible .
Omg omg she cried as she entered the room he was in .
Hearing the cries and screams, damn I lowly said as Godiva and Goddess are coming in looking like they have been crying .

3 am
Hearing her go off, I opened my eyes to him walking out the room he was in.
Bring your ass back in the fucking bed, you cannot be doing nothing, she screams .

Man I'm straight he says as she's coming out the room looking so mean.

You're not straight you're not going no fucking where, she yells making him just look at her.

Yeah cuz , we good , you don't need to be up. You need to chill, Pac says as I sat up on the side of the sofa I was sleeping on.
Yeah bruh you good, we got this, I say as he looked at her.

Jasmine
Making him lay next to me my heart was so hurt . Like how you leave me to go do something and sent us back home with nothing and when you arrive home you have a hole in your body?
Oh I was sick and I wanted to beat him up but I also wanted to baby him.

Feeling him get up, he just didn't know how to stay still and it was pissing me off.

Where are you going ? I asked him as he's looking at me.
To do my morning care, this shit isn't finna stop me, he smartly said as I just looked at him.

Getting out the bed, I followed him in the bathroom.
Trying to help him wash his face, he was getting upset.
Stop fuck, like you acting like I'm handicap, he yells.

I'm trying to help you, you aren't supposed to used that arm, I said still trying to wash his face.

Man I said leave me the the fuck alone, he yells grabbing my hand.

Why are you being nasty to me? I can leave I scream.

I don't want your bitch ass here anyways, I ain't call you stupid, he yelled making me slap him.

Bitch ass nigga fuck you, I yelled as he walked out the bathroom .

Like nigga what the fuck is wrong with you? You upset with me because you got a bullet in your stupid ass? Tf

Grabbing my phone as he is trying to put on his shorts but couldn't because of the pain, I wanted to knock him down .

Can you please help me? He finally asked .
Can you please lay down, I replied as we are looking at each other .
Why do you want me to lay down? I'm a man I have to do what I got to do, he says in a very angry voice.

You are a man , I cannot never take that from you but you also need to rest .
You just got shot babe, I said as he just looked at me.

Standing up, I had to not be upset with him . I wanted to be upset with him because he had me so messed up. But I had to understand that he was hurt.

Kissing his lips, he never stop looking at me. Please let me take care of you, let me be your wife, please I begged him.
Let me be your nurse, I cooed kissing the middle of his chest.