Jasmine

After the fight with Ken shit was back to the same.
Michael was up my ass and trying to be a family but I was giving him the runaround because you did all that to just fight your sibling .

Goddess called me to check on me and told me I was a real one because she wouldn't of fought for Ken after she did me how she was trying to do me, but Ken was my heart I loved her and it hurts to see that we don't even speak anymore all over some shit Michael started.
But I was convinced it was more then that, for her to say all that, it's like she was hating on me but why?

I'm going to Macon to see my sisters and of course Michael and our son is coming with me. Like Ken shouldn't of got into it, look where Michael is? Back with me back kissing this fat ass and eating this Coochie, like why get into it with me over some relationship issues that my husband and me had going on?

Michael was like a dog , he followed me everywhere and he has apologize millions of times about trying me and I told him he needed to call Ken and say sorry but he wasn't , he said he wasn't ready for all of that so I had to respect him.

7:30
Godiva I cooed as we are at the airport, she said she would come get us and take us to the rental car place . We had booked this Airbnb and I was very much happy to be in town.
Oh my sister was beautiful, she had her hair in this natural style that looked so beautiful and her body weight was up, she was thick as fuck.
I know she's been having a crazy year since her dude and baby daddy got killed but I think she's finally coming around.

Hugging her she was so sweet, I love you sissy, she cooed as we looked each other in the face. Shit we are twins , we look so much alike it's crazy .
The twins was already in town , I was so happy to see all of my siblings.

So we gonna do a fish fry and eat some crabs daddy gonna be there so just be prepared to see him, she said as we get into her truck.
I know she was doing great with her businesses but I think her husband left her a bank plus more.
She was in a brand new Benz truck, the bitch was so nice.
Looking at her as she talked and drive you can of course see the hurt on her face.
I know she was hurting still even after 19 months .

8 pm
Eating some oysters and crabs with my family, oh it was so nice at Godiva new home .
When you first come in it's a picture of Ivan , the kids and Godiva, then it's a picture with just him and all his kids, you can tell she loved him, she left memories of him everywhere throughout the house.

All her kids was here even the little boy Ivy, but if I am being correct , I think the momma left him with her and she adopted him. Of course lil Ivan was here with his kids .

Watching her and Goddess dance, their so funny. But they can dance, really good .

Daddy so how many kids you got???? Goddess asked as she looked at our daddy.

Goddess we ain't doing that right now,Pryncess says.
Oh okay , Goddess messily said .
Looking at her this girl didn't care, she was a real one , her mouth was so reckless , I know she's something else on a daily .

Eating and joking we all was having a good
Time .

My sisters said they ain't invite Ken because they knew we was beefing . I told them they could have I'm not beefing with Ken , if there's beef it's within herself .

Bitch who is that? Godiva says as daddy is walking some lady into the room.
Bitch I hope not another sister, I fucked her nigga, Im sure of that, Goddess says looking crazy at the chick.

Daddy who is that? Pryncess asked as all his daughters are looking at him. Our brothers are here to but their Inside playing with King and baby Ivan on the game .

Umm this is my oldest daughter, T says as everyone just started laughing.
What? Daddy I thought I was the oldest, Pryncess says as she stood up.
Im sorry babe, like I really didn't know how to tell y'all this, please I'm trying, he says as I just drink some of my wine.

Wow see y'all be telling me to hush I be knowing when some shit be going on, he was to chill today, like y'all think I don't know this nigga? Im him just in a chick body, Goddess seriously says.
Laughing at her , everyone was laughing but Godiva.

Umm I think I know you, I think you used to run with my husband, Godiva says looking very serious.
Oh yeah Pacmam is my boss, I remember you, the chick says . Wow small world daddy, Godiva says as everyone is looking at her.
I don't know what that's about but I know it's more then that.