😘

I'm so in love with you , you are everything and more, I love you, I love your mind, your soul and your body.
I don't just love you because you're my kids momma, I love you because you're my heart and I wouldn't be the man I am today if it wasn't for you.
I know I messed up in the past and I wasn't the best but babe you made me the man I am today and I just need you to understand that I would do anything and everything to make sure you and my kids are good, I explained to a very sad Jasmine.

Man listen she had my boy 3 months ago and he's everything , I mean big boy and he's very handsome. I love him so much but after she gave birth she became more depress and she started back shutting down.
Automatically we started seeing a psychiatrist because this was deeper then the first time and she was crying like all day everyday and the shit was bad .
She wasn't trying to bond with the new baby nor was she dealing with none of our other kids.

She left us for about 2 weeks, she asked me not to fuck with her and not to come looking for her.
She had her location on so I knew she was at the penthouse and y'all know I had cameras everywhere, so I was able to watch her all day.

She did nothing but sleep and watched tv.
It was to the point that I had my chefs meal prep and take her all three meals everyday .
She would eat but not all three meals .
And she would send me a text everyday and I would send her bible verses and pictures of us and of our babies.

When she finally came back home the kids took it bad, they cried and hugged on her. They had been asking for her for the two weeks and I just told them , she went on vacation, I couldn't tell them she left them .

After that she's been home but  down and I have did everything I thought was right.
We was even attending church services .

This morning , she got up for the first time since our son was born and cooked breakfast.
When I got up to check on everyone I noticed she was gone so I panicked.
But I was very grateful when I seen her downstairs in the kitchen.

Sex wasn't sex, we haven't had sex , like I haven't had no pussy since she was 39 week's pregnant and we was in ATL, yeah I needed it but what was I supposed to do?

Can you please just let me take you out tonight? I asked her as we stood in the kitchen together.
We all ate breakfast together and the kids really enjoyed it.
Big boy was on the tittie so she fed him and I fed Ms.Paige.

Yes you can take me out, she says looking at my lips.
Thank you, I cooed looking back at her lips.
Kissing me first, the kissing wasn't even the same anymore.
She didn't give ah nigga no play and it was hard because she was so fucking pretty and fine , like this girl had me walking around hard all the time.

Rubbing on her back as we kissed, damn I cooed as I picked her up.
Giggling, she made a nigga feel good .

Taking her to the back room, I didn't even want to head upstairs with all the kids, they might interfere .

Jasmine
Yes after birth the postpartum came back but 100 times worst and I didn't want to be bother with nobody , Pablo was on it and made sure his kids was straight but he had me in a chokehold and he wasn't letting me get to depress, we went to a therapist and it made me feel better but going to church service was even better.

I was coming around slowly , I was feeling better about life , I just hated talking anything but I realized I had to take the antidepressant, I really needed them.

Laying next to him after sex, I really needed him. Like his soul, his love, everything about him I need and he was here for me for the whole entire ride and I loved him so much for that.
Today was the first time having sex and when I say it was very good.
He couldn't last long and it was okay it made me feel good to know that I can please my man.

Kissing his back as he slept, I was gonna let him sleep .

30 mins later
Showering the kids are upstairs with the nanny.
I was gonna let her leave earlier today and just spend time with my babies.

Pulling my hair into a ponytail, I looked at me in the mirror and I seen myself but I also see everything that's wrong with me.
Like my titties are not perky anymore.
The stretch marks from all the pregnancy are covering my hips and my ass.
He calls them beauty marks and he seems to love them, but I felt like he just say that to make me feel better.

Putting on a short set, I couldn't stop looking at me in the mirror.

Damn you so fine , he coos as he walked into our bedroom.
I'm sorry for tapping on you, he says looking at me as I turn to look at him.
No you're fine I giggled, like he had me back to this stage of being silly and happy when he came in my space.

But I wasn't finished, ma finna come be with the kids and we finna enjoy each other today, he says picking me up.
Wrapping myself around him I hugged his neck as he rubbed me up and down.
I still smelt me on his face, he ate her so good 😊