💊

Michael
Walking into my house, listen I didn't know what to do when Jasmine called me to come get her from the hospital
I just heard she had took some pills 💊 and was tripping .
She actually had me upset because bitch you got five kids why the fuck you trying to end your life, them kids ain't deserve that but then again I had to realize that she was still going through postpartum depression from the last baby they had.
So I had to be understanding, so when she called I went running .
I decided to leave my house to her because it wasn't comfortable. Like I knew I wasn't 100 percent over her and I knew if she was to come on to me being she's weak right now , I knew I would of fucked her and I knew that's not right so I decided to just leave and Ivan let me stay at his apartment. And I didn't want no beef with her nigga, at all.

Yo Jasmine, fuck I said as Meech calls out for her .
Man she's been here for a week and this nigga wanted me to let him in and I wouldn't at first but he got me and now we are here and he's being extra crazy.

Why would you tell him I'm here? I asked you not tell nobody I was here, like why cannot you respect me? She cried as she's coming out the back room with him behind her.
I'm sorry , I said as I looked at her.

Please just leave like I'm not in your life I'm not messing with you, she cried as he pushed her towards the front door.
Please please she cried, like I felt so bad, because she is covered in tears but I felt like I needed to let him get his wife because their married and she couldn't hide from him for ever and she needed to be home with her kids .

As he's making her leave out my front door, she starts screaming and he picks her up and she's fighting him but he is yanking her out the house.

I hate you , I hate you she cried as he walked her out the house with her kicking and screaming .

I did ask him respectfully to not hurt her , he said he wasn't he just wanted her to be in their house and he would leave . I had to respect him as her husband .
*******************************************

Pablo
Making her come home, she had me so fucked up.
I wasn't upset that she called Mike , I really wasn't . But I was not finna let my wife stay in her ex house. That shit was weird , if anything I was out our house and she could stay here and I wouldn't fuck with her until she's ready for me to .

Man stop I screamed as she tries to get out of my truck.
Fuck I said as she kicks at me as I grab her from jumping out of the moving vehicle.

Pulling over , she was kicking me and I couldn't drive like this.

As I'm parking the truck she's able to jump out .
Fuck I yelled as she runs down the freeway.
I mean how crazy does that sound? Her running down the freeway with no shoes on?

Jumping out, I couldn't just let her run down the highway, that's crazy as fuck so of course I chase her .

Jasmine please like please I'm sorry, I'll take you back to mikes if that's what you want please just get back in the truck, I begged as I grabbed her from behind.

Please just let me go, like why do you want to keep hurting me?? She cried as I'm holding her , like hugging her from the back and she's breaking down.
Please just get the fuck out of my life , you hate me so much that you keep letting bitches come
for me, why are you doing this to me? She cried as I'm just hugging her.
I swear I ain't trying to make her life hell, I just wish none of this happened.