Us

2 months later
Looking up to Jasmine as she walked into my room at my apartment, I was like a puppy I kissed ass for the last two months.

I was more stupid in love now that I ever been because we was back having sex and she was sweet and juicy.
We was moving slow so she was still at her apartment and I hated.
My first night staying over I hated it because she had two male neighbors who looked at her hard as fuck and I knew they tried to talk to her before because she told me when I asked but I knew niggas and she was fine as fuck so I knew they was on her heavy.
She even told me that one of them had her number and I was so mad 😡 like I wanted to beef with dude just because .
But I didn't I just fucked her all over the apartment and had her screaming my name .

She wouldn't move back with me and I was hurt but she said she needed time . But if I wasn't home I was at her house with her and my son .

Removing her uniform, she's still working and I hated it.
I wanted to take care of her like I always did but she wanted to work.
Kissing her lips as I removed my shorts, I loved to kiss her lips.

Bathing her as she relaxed, like this is my baby, I used to wash her all the time , I was her first everything so I had her how I wanted her, I did everything for my girl, like I mean everything.
Putting her right on the dick as I sat in the tub, it was a must I made loved to her.

10 pm
Bringing her dinner, my son is laying in the bed with her.
I felt complete now and I needed to make sure I'm doing everything right.

Bae, I cooed as I sat the plates on the dresser
Yes? She says as she turns over.
I got your dinner sweetie, I said as I turn the night lights on .
Watching her sit up, I told Ken I was gonna marry her . I had got a ring and I wanted my brother here when I proposed to her next Tuesday which is Valentine's Day.

Babe it's so cold In here, she cooed as I laid our son in his crib.
Okay babe let me put the heater on.

Warming the house up, I thought a lot and I hope this girl don't tell me no.
Like I got my whole family and a few of her friends coming . She ain't talk to none of her older sisters, never have.
Like I started dating her when she was 16 , they saw her here and there but it's not like they was close , my family was more of a family to her then them.

Can we go to Georgia to see Ken this weekend? She says as she's eating her dinner.
I think Ken coming home this weekend, I say as she just looked at me .
Ken didn't tell me that , she replied .
Oh okay well if he's not coming home we can go, I quickly replied. I didn't know if my brother was trying to surprise her or not.

Small talking with her , I knew she still ain't trust me . She wasn't the type to go through phones and all that , she was very chill .

Jasmine
Getting ready for work , umm 🤔 I was so scared to be back with Michael . Like I had the fear of him cheating on me , I just knew he was gonna do it again .
But I really was missing him and I wanted to see if it was still the same .
It felt good not having to cook or do anything for myself but I didn't want to completely depend on him just because I didn't want to have nothing if he cheats again.

Why you working full time? I can take care of you , he says as I'm doing my edges.

Not saying nothing , I just finished what I was doing .

4:45
Text messages.
Me: hi 👋🏾 (2:16)
Nothing for two hours
Michael: bae hey sweetie I'm sorry I was booked today , what's up? Did you get the flowers 🌸?

Me: I mean I don't understand why you couldn't just text me back earlier, I'm staying at my apartment tonight

Michael : I just told you I was busy, I'm
Sorry please

Me: no worries have a good day !

Michael knew he had to work hard to get my trust back like you got me like this .

Putting my phone on dnd I went back to working .

7:40
Walking outside my job, he's standing, waiting right next to my car.
Watching him as he watches me, oh he looked pissed.

Trying not to entertain him , I started my car from my keys.
I'm sorry , he says walking towards me.
It's cool I say before he actually grabs me .
What's cool? I'm sorry I was busy I'm sorry 😞 he says as I try to walk around him but he grabs my hand.

Pulling me to him , he was my sexy man , like this boy made me smile all the time .
I'm sorry he coos as he's in my face . I'm sorry, he says in between kisses, kissing me he rub my ass .
Oh my goodness he did make me feel
Good but honestly if Michael don't marry me I'm going to leave him , like nigga I definitely deserve to be a wife not just your girl .