😬😩❤️

You upset because Meech dating Jasmine? Sir asked me as we sat outside of the resort smoking.
Nah I don't have a issue I just don't want to go to the niggas house, I said as he shook his head.

But we here to have fun, he says .
Yeah you right and it's cool, I'm enjoying myself. I'll just stay here with my bitch and order out or something, I said .

Man you know that's how we get our money right? Yeah Pac and me got pulls and got our shit but that pure raw is what it is and that's how we do us so good, we don't need you beefing or having issues with Meech, Sir says.

I know how it feels to see someone who I was their first love be with someone else, but once I realize that I fucked up not him , I was at peace and she's my best friend now, yes I still love her but in a respectful manner, I tell him that she will always be my first love but he knows I love her because she gave me my first two kids ,that I'll die for and I'll always love her and I love him to for helping her with my kids .
That's my best friend to , this nigga done saved me and we just a vibe together and make some money together but our friendship is very much good .

So nigga you cannot stop her from being happy because you love her, yeah we know you text her last night about not having y'all son around Meech, you cannot stop that, if that's who she's with that's who she's with, Sir says as Rick walked up.
What's good ? You straight nigga? Rick asked me.

Yeah I'm coolin, I said as he looked at me.

What you butt hurt that your ex fucking Meech? He straight forward asked .
Nah I just don't want to be around that shit, I confessed. But why? You with your girl , he laughed .
I don't know. But I'm good, I said as they just looked at me.
Cool dude , we will see y'all later , Rick says walking back up in the house.

Just think about what I said my nigga, you cool as fuck , but you cannot be upset you left that, she ain't leave you. You moved on and now she's moving on you should be happy for her , Sir says walking up to .

Pablo
What's his issue? I asked Pac.
Man nigga I don't know, he don't like that you're with his ex wife, but who cares? Pac says as he just gave me my bag.
After everyone left out the room, he talked business and I gave him a few blocks and he gave me a quarter of a million.

Listen I'm be that nigga for her , she's mine so he needs to get over it.
She's never gonna be hurt again and I'm make sure I be that nigga for her , so dude can kick rocks and be with his bitch, like nigga that's all me and I'm spoiled the fuck out of her fine ass, I laughed as he dap 👊🏾.

Yeah nigga do her right , it's all good . Pac says as we walked out the back door where I was parked .
Fuck that nigga I thought .

5:00
Not telling her nothing bad, I just got back to the house and she's still in my bed nude.
Taking my shirt and pants off I got in the bed with her.
I was at my house , we was to go to the penthouse for a gather later, she never been there , she knew I had it but it was literally just there , so I texted my cleaning ladies to go clean it and turn on the pool warm and I called my personal chef who I used only for when my kids are over to go over and cook up a meal and some appetizers, I had all the liquor you can think of already there.

Getting on top of me , she giggles .
You so sexy , I cooed just watching her .
Thank you , you're very much sexy , she smiles.
We gonna be good together I promise , I tell her as she looked at me .
I know she replied, oh you already know? I asked . Yes I know do , she says looking me in the eyes. That's all I needed to hear .

Let's just say after she got a taste of the dick , she hasn't been off of him . And I loved it already .