Yo

Sitting outside laughing at Sir. Man the last few months has been wild.
Jasmine was upset with me for letting her nigga in the house .
So I couldn't really see my son , he had to cry for her to drop him off this morning because she was making him stay with her and he didn't want to be around her all day, he wanted to come chill with his daddy and be a boy
She let Meech take his kids or he pulled up on her and took his kids but she wouldn't let my son go with him which I felt was fucked up.

Then this Maria bitch had the baby and it of course wasn't mine, like hoe really? You had me feeding the next niggas baby, you weird bitch .
But she had left me alone so I was at peace with that .

Today we are at the beach house and the ladies are cooking seafood and we dudes are playing cards. Everyone is here but Jasmine , I heard she was coming but then I heard Exie say she wasn't coming because Meech was here and she wasn't dealing with him.
Dude looked like he had drop some pounds and he smoked more then he usually did . I felt bad for him like I know that shit hurt.

Laughing as we joked and played cards, this white bmz pulls up.
Their go Jas, Pac says as Meech is looking at the car. I didn't know she had a new car but apparently she did .

Not looking back at the car, I just mind my business .
She had me feeling like I failed her , she said when she needed me I couldn't even be there for her but I didn't want her nigga thinking nothing but maybe I should of not said anything .

Watch this nigga eyes, Sir whisper to me as I looked at Meech.
I heard RJ say she had changed the locks on the house and he was going crazy because she wouldn't let him come in a few days ago.

Also heard that he wasn't getting the little girl and Jasmine told him he was wrong as fuck.

Watching him, he looked like he was obsessed, yeah he loved her a little to much to me.
Like I know how good she tasted and I regret leaving her but I wasn't this stupid behind her and I got her fresh, like my dick was the only one that had ever touched her so you know I had a little obsession with her just because I was her first , but this nigga looked like he would kill her and whatever nigga she dated if they was to ever divorce and she moved on.

Watching him stand up as she walked up to the house.
Watching him walk behind her, he was saying something and I just seen her hand movement as he grabs her.
Umm yeah she was still fine as fuck and this little short cut she rocked was everything and it made her look so good, she looks nice 😊.

Watching him hug her she was trying to pull him off but he wouldn't stop.
Hearing her laugh that was a good thing , I hope he get her back so we can be back normal.

Jasmine
You make me sad so why would I want to be back with you? I asked Pablo as he stood in front of me at my sisters seafood boil that we're having at the beach house.
I love you and I want to make you happy, he says as I just looked at him .

Like he didn't understand how I felt, he felt like he wasn't wrong and I needed to let it go.
Yesterday he came to the house and the locks was changed and he had a whole fit.
He told me that I was trying to make him crazy but nigga you made me crazy.

I was sad and depressed all the time because of you and your actions. I couldn't even enjoy having a small baby, my son is 7 months and I barely touch him because I'm so hurt and no matter how hard I try I cannot get my mind to stop thinking crazy.

Listening to him tell me how much he loved me , I just need him to leave me alone , I just needed please .