Why

Watching her walk into the house , I let her go with her girls after we fought because I knew she needed to get out the house .
Looking over her body , I was very insecure and jealous.
Like she was out of my lead honestly.
Always have been & the older we get the more I see it, like I ain't no ugly nigga, I think I'm fine as fuck and this dick is very much heavy , but I don't think I could of got her if her situation was not fucked up, like her parents wasn't in her life and she really ain't have nothing.
I took care of her our whole relationship honestly and I felt like I made her but once she got her RN and was able to do for herself I felt like she was leveling up and a nigga could grab her.

Like now, she's thicker then she's ever been and the body is popping , like very much fine as fuck . She's always been pretty and that hair has always been long and thick but when she get dressed up and looking all sexy , it send me in a jealous rage and I don't want her going nowhere looking sexy without me .

Watching her walk in she had her hair straightened and it looked like she had it colored again.
Nails done and eyebrows done, looking over her I see she had a fresh pedicure.
Hi she cooed as I looked at her .
Not saying anything to her I just walked off.

Why are you acting like this? I hear her say.

What you don't want me getting pretty? What is it? She asked walking behind me.

Michael she yelled as I walked up the stairs and she followed.

What is the problem? She asked grabbing my arm.
What is the issue? She asked as we are looking each other in the eyes.

What? I did what you asked and moved here but you haven't been home to even take me and our son out .
Then when you come back you think I supposed to just fuck on you, but you don't care how I feel.
You leave us and expect me to do nothing.

How long will I have to deal with this? She asked as she looked at me and I looked at her.
Oh I loved the long straight hair, I loved when she got pretty but I hated other niggas looking at her.
Not replying to her , I just watched her as she walked off.

Standing to the bathroom door as she undressed .
Watching her wrap her hair up and apply her cap to hold the hair together.

Looking over her body the stretch marks covered her phat ass, damn she was so fine .
Going into the bathroom with her, she standing to the sink nude.

Removing my pj pants, she just watched me.

Moaning and her making all type of noise as I bend her over on the sink.
Pussy so tight and juicy, I was in love .

Jasmine
Next day
Last night was long and sex was all we did .
I was sure I was pregnant just by the way we made love and I knew I was ovulating.
No I didn't want anymore kids but if I am I will love my baby the same way I love my son .

Braiding my sons hair , today we was going to my sister house for a seafood boiled and I was so ready .

Watching him as he walked around the pool, he's on the phone with someone .

I overheard him tell his momma that he was insecure this morning over the phone .

Umm I don't know why, like this nigga is so handsome . Like he cheated so I am insecure about that still and I don't know when he's gonna do it or if he has done it .
Like I know he don't like nobody else looking at me but I figure he's only doing that because he's a man .
I never been with no other man , I never kissed no other man , I cannot tell you how many females he has been with.
I don't know how many times he cheated , I really don't even know how many females he's been with before me. I knew of one but that's it , so for him to feel insecure is crazy, he knew I only know him in a sexual manner.

Finishing my sons hair , I helped him get dress
Mike is still outside so I went to shower .

30 mins later
Oiling my body down, I could see him watching me.
Grabbing some panties, I could see him watching me stil
Putting on a bra , I did all my hygiene stuff.

Looking at him as he looked at me, I didn't even want to fight with him about what I'm wearing so I just grabbed a pair of Nike spandex shorts and a Nike shirt.
Can I wear these? I asked him as he looked at me.
No, he replied as I just looked at him.

Okay I replied without asking why.
Grabbing a pair of jeans, it's warm but I didn't want to fight, like I ain't get this nigga , he don't want me to look good for myself nor him. Shit was very much weird and since we been here it's getting worst and I don't get it at all.