😳

Mike
Man girl what is your issue? Like I told you it wasn't like that from the jump.
You got pregnant and I said I'll take care of my child , but it's not a us so leave me alone, I said to this Maria bitch.
I try not to disrespect her because she's Meech sister but this bitch think because she's carrying a baby that might be mine that means I'm be with her.
Bitch no we will never be together, like you got pregnant on purpose.

So when I have our daughter, how we gonna do this? She asked .
What do you mean ? How? After the DNA  comes back I'm be there for my baby, I smartly say . This bitch was crazy if she thought I would take her serious but I will be there for my baby if it's mind.

Leaving out of her apartment, she was tripping by calling this chick I was fucking with and telling her that we had fucked, yes I had came and fucked her a few nights  ago but why the fuck do you think it's cool to call bitches and talked about me ?

3:45
Pulling up to Ivan's house , I looked right at Jasmine getting out of her Jeep .
Fuck I thought as she fixed her skirt that she had on.
Would it be fucked up that I wanted to fuck her? Would it be fucked up to say that I low key hated on her nigga? Would it be fucked up to say I wish her kids was mine?
Yeah I was tripping but I cannot help it . She was so fine to me .

Waiting until she went into the house, I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable or nobody to think anything.
I couldn't even look at her without thinking about how I wanted to fuck her.
I had backed off of being around Meech so much to because I felt some type away about him marrying  her and putting babies in her.
Yeah I was wrong but that's just how I felt.
He invited me to his bachelor party and I didn't come, like I said I was upset when I learnt they was getting married .

What's good? Ivan says as I enter the back of their house.
Shit shit bruh what's up? I said as I dap him.
Shit shit, living , he says as I greeted everyone . Even Meech.

Sitting next to Sir, we was two peas in a pot . We smoked together and we fucked a lot of bitches together and if it was a business trip most likely we was tag teaming shit.

I had just reached a blessed 2 million and I was blowed, like these niggas would have you sitting pretty and I knew not to cross them and just do what was told.
So I brought me a nice ass 6 bedroom house off of south beach and I just brought me a brand new Mercedes Benz Jeep, I was feeling like a King.

Chatting and smoking with the boys, everything was going good. Today is Rj birthday and everyone is here and just enjoying themselves .

Fuck I said as I see Maria walk in with her sister Meiji, see I think I fucked on Meiji a time or two .
I swear I fucked on Meiji a time or two and every time she pulls up with stupid ass Maria she always look at me in a crazy way.
I'm sure I fucked her and if I could find this old phone of mine I'm sure I can figure it out .

Meiji was fine as fuck, she was brown skin with really soft skin , she's about 5'2 very petit with a nice juicy booty, her hair was in some long braids, she was definitely fine as fuck.

Bruh I'm finna go, I said as Maria walked towards me.
Everyone knew the situation because she made it known and they all told me I was wrong and if her baby is mine, I needed to be there but they ain't got to tell me that, about my kids I'm be there.
Ivan said regardless of their situation with Maria I shouldn't of never got her pregnant and I agree and I'm telling y'all I didn't mean to and I know for a fact that I never went raw , so the condom had to pop and I just didn't realize it.

You know he in love with your wife? Maria say out of the blue to Meech.
Man what? Meech laughed as I just looked at her stupid.
I never told this bitch, shit I never told anybody how I felt about Jasmine because it's just a feeling.
Who she talking about? Ivan asked looking at me.
Bih I don't know, I said as I just looked at her because I didn't know what she was talking about .

So Mike you ain't in love with Jasmine still? She says as I looked at her crazy as .
No I said looking at her like she done lost her mind:
So why every time I ask why we cannot be together and you say because it wouldn't look right with your baby momma? She says.

I don't want you , listen I try my best not to disrespect you because you're their people but I don't like you like that, it want look right for me to be dating someone who is related to my ex wife husband. I tell your brother I wouldn't of been fucked up with you if I knew he was your brother, the fuck? I tell you that all the time, I said getting very aggravated.

But you still fuck me, like nigga you just fucked me two nights ago, she says.

Duh stupid he's gonna fuck because you let him knowing he don't like you like that and he only fucking on you because he can, Meiji says, as everyone agree with her.
And you stupid because I told you I had fucked on this nigga a few times and you still fucked him and that was when you and stupid ass Resha first started fucking with them, I told you that both of them was just at my apartment and we had fucked, Meiji says as I just looked at her.
Like I said I knew I fucked her but didn't really remember because I fucked a lot of bitches.

See now you look stupid, you should of shut your mouth, Meiji says as she just walked away from Maria.
Ha that's what she get, I thought as I just stood next to Sir. Like this shit is so uncomfortable.