😠

What ? Mike did what? I yelled as I walked up on her at my cousin house .
Bae please she scream as I went looking for this nigga.

All I heard when she called me was big Mike and her got into a argument because their son didn't want to go back to his house. He said she was turning him against him .

All I heard was he grabbed her face and I blacked out .

Nah fuck nigga what's up? I said as my cousin held me .
Man nigga fuck you, y'all bitches trying to turn my son against me, he yelled as they pushed me and Rick and RJ pushed him .

Man get the fuck off of me, tell that nigga to give me a one on one or I'm break his shit, I yelled as she's trying to stop me.

I don't know what the fuck happened I just know she came to drop their son off and he had a issue because their son didn't want to go with him and she said he grabbed her face and Godiva and  Goddess jumped in .

Man what you gonna do call the crackers on me? Tell that fuck nigga to come out here and give me a one on one, I said as Pacman is telling me to leave .
Bruh chill out , I'm talk to him , like come on, he says as I walked towards his house but all three of my cousins are blocking me.

Man let him get him, y'all acting like that shit cool that he grab my sisters face , that shit ain't cool at all, Pryncess  says as Jasmine is looking at me crazy .
Fuck you crying for? I asked her.
Because you're scaring me she softly says.
Oh well that nigga ain't got no business touching you I said as I walked towards her.

I know babe , I know I just never seen you like this . The babies are screaming and Mikemikes upset , she said soften me up a little .

Man it is what it is, y'all got my son not wanting to come with me, the fuck ever, I hear Mike say.

Fuck nigga what's up? I said running to him and it was on.

Man let up , RJ says as he's trying to pull me off of this fuck nigga.
It wasn't no fight, nigga cannot hang with me , I boxed his shit in really good and put him a headlock.

Don't you ever touch my lady again, fuck nigga instead of trying to jump on what's mine you should of asked your son why he didn't want to come to your house pussy, I yelled as Ivan and RJ pushes me away.

Their son didn't like the step momma, he said she yelled at him when his daddy wasn't there and she wasn't nice to him . His momma asked him did she hit him and he said no but she yells a lot and he didn't like that.

Man I don't care, I told Juan as he telling me that I was wrong . Nigga you beat your bitch , you cannot say shit to me, I tell him as he walks away from me. That punk want fight a real nigga, only bitches he control.
Nah my nigga you did the right thing, you should of broken his shit, Rick says as she's hugging me.

She pissed me off with that crying shit but I get it .

6 days later
Laying in the bed , she's laying on my side, all four girls or on my other side and Mikemike is laying under her.
He hasn't been back to his daddy house.
I know he called a few days ago asking if we can meet up and talk.
I wasn't ready to talk to him so I told my cousin I would do it today.
He didn't know that his son felt that way, that's why he should of asked before touching .

I don't want you going over there fighting, Jasmine says as I laid the twins in their beds .
I was dropping the two oldest off to their momma and me and Mikemike was going to see his daddy.

All the dudes was gonna be there just in case some shit pops off.
Kissing her lips , I had no understanding when it comes down to my kids and her.
Nigga shouldn't of never touched her.

Jasmine
Can you please make sure they don't fight again? I asked Godiva as she FaceTime me.
Umm the last 6 months been very interesting , the girls are 9 months now and so healthy and pretty. I wasn't able to do a-lot of things and one was drinking , he didn't want me drinking because I was breastfeeding his kids.

So me hanging with my girls was really limited because everyone drunk but me .

Umm like I said earlier he was obsessed with me, oh it was worst .
One night I woke up to him just watching me, the look in his eyes was very uneasy 😳, like if I leave this nigga he's gonna stalk me .
Then I took the girls to the doctor , he said he couldn't make it because he had to take care of some business. Cool I go by myself, I come out the doctors office he's standing to the car looking at me all weird and shit.

I mean he wasn't the type of accuse me of cheating or nothing but I think he honestly was to into me and it could be scary at times.

Girl their out there talking , Ivan is standing next to Meech and Rick is standing next to Mike.
I don't think their gonna fight, Mike didn't know MJ felt that way , she says as I just looked at them talk , she had the phone facing them .

Talking to my sister for about a hour , the babies was up and ready to eat.
Feeding Payton first she was the loudest one and very greedy .

6 pm
Fixing his plate , he had just came back with my son . Kissing his lips , I could tell he's been drinking and smoking . Are you ready to eat ? I asked him as he looked at me .
Yes , he replied as he's looking at me in a very sexual way.
Placing his plate in front of him my son was at the table eating already . The twins was sleep for now .
Eating with them , he joked with my son . My son love Pablo , he would ask him something before he asked me and I used to tell him I was the boss and he would say " no mommy my other daddy's the boss" yeah he said he had two daddies and it was nice and I was happy he accepted my son .

11 pm
Why ? I asked him , we had one problem. One problem that was a big problem and it was other females.
These bitches call all type of night and they ain't calling on some business shit, they calling flirting and shit.
I literally just got done riding this nigga face and Shamaya calling him asking could he come over and help her put Presley to sleep, she say the baby didn't want to sleep and all she was doing was crying .
But the bitch calling him with her titties exposed and shit but the baby needed him.

So I'm tripping and he's looking at me stupid .
Them hoes keep disrespecting me , I'm sure when you take them home they be coming on to you, I yelled as we are out the bed and he's just looking at me.
Don't they ? I asked.
When the last time you fucked them? I asked .

Remember this bitch still on the phone .
Hoe ask him when was the last time I sucked the dick, yeah bitch he ain't finna fuck on you out he will let me suck that big dick and them balls , Shamaya laughed as I looked at him.

So when did you do that? I asked as he grabbed the phone but she had already said it .
So after I had my kids you went and got your
Dick sucked? I asked him as I'm crying .

Not denying it he just looked at me .
Wow cool , that's so fucked up I cried .

Putting a shirt and some shorts on , I'm in tears and he's just standing to the wall looking at me.
My heart is so broken, like why would he do that?