What

Like you know you fucked me four months ago raw and you know I haven't been with anyone because regardless of what you think or what you tell everyone , I know you watch me.
Like when I first moved out he sent the twins home with teddy bears with camera in them.

No I didn't know they had cameras in them until Payton dropped hers down the stairs and it came out, that was like 3 months into us moving in .
He was being weird, I didn't even ask him about it , I just sat the bears in the girls room .

Watching him as he just kissed the twins , I didn't know what he wanted me to say .
He just cursed me out a few nights ago about money, like he felt he could talk to me any type of way and it wasn't nice .

So can I come to the appointments? He asked me as he looked down at me.
Yes I replied not trying to be embarrassed or make him upset.
I had no issue with this man and my sisters been telling me to reach out to him but why? All he wants to do is play . Like nigga you are the reason we ain't together, you and your bitch ass bm's.

Watching him kiss the girls their fools for their daddy, their two now and think their my momma.
................................................................................
Mike
Literally fighting this whore just to get a dna test , the result came back that Micha wasn't my son so every time I seen this hoe I knocked dirt from her ass.
I asked the bitch who the baby daddy was and she wouldn't tell me so I was always seconds from going to jail.
So I only had one baby momma and one son and it fucked with me because I real deal left my wife for this stupid bitch just to get lied to .

Despite what I did , I ain't have no kids on this hoe and for her to try me like this was so fucked up.

Why you speaking to her? I asked Jasmine a few days after the birthday party.
Umm I can speak to her all I want, the fuck? She asked me as she looked at me.

She was pregnant again by Meech , I was hating because them should of been my babies but I fucked that up for a whore .
And Meech was my nigga, we are cool so I cannot hate to hard.

How you friends with a bitch that fucked your husband ? I meanly said as Meech and Pac looked at me crazy.
Slut bucket ass hoe I'll knock your head off, I said walking towards Trina.

Umm that has nothing to do with me , don't put me in your beef with her and I was speaking to her when she was still with you, what's the difference now? Jasmine says walking off as I attempted to walk up on Trina but she closed the door to her car on me.

Punching the fuck out of her window, it of course broke.
Hellllpppppp meeeee she says as I reached in and grabbed her.

Nigga you wild, Meech and Pac laughed as they grabbed me from pulling her body through the glass.

Bitch play with me hoe, anytime you come around I'm make your life hell, I yelled as she's crying and all the women or looking at me like I'm crazy , bitch pinned a baby on me for what?

Jasmine
Like I get Michael is mad that Trina lied but that's been months ago and he's been fucking with her since then, like beat up on her and all and I don't get why she want put him in jail , he's just fucking her up on the house.

She said her ex Richard was her baby's daddy, she said she fucked him one time on break and didn't know she was pregnant by him but Michael momma did because she's been saying that from the jump and she was right.

Sitting in my car as everyone standing around and the tow truck is coming to get Trina and her car.
Mike is in the house with Sir and everyone else is outside with Trina .
Pablo had came to a few appointments with me in the pass few weeks and was very crazy since because the doctor told him that I was high risk and that my blood pressures been high, I was only high risk because of that , so he's been catering to my every need and it's cute but he's very obsess and it's very annoying because I got used to myself doing for me.

He would call me every night and talked to me until I went to sleep.
I got up one morning to pee and he's laying at the foot of my bed.
It creeped me out so bad that I cried in the bathroom because I didn't know he was there and I didn't have a idea on how he got in my house.

I couldn't even go back to sleep.
I went downstairs and tried to eat some yogurt but was so sick from the shock that I vomited everywhere and just laid across the sofa .
Once he got up , he acted like it was nothing .
He played with the kids , he fixed them breakfast as I laid across the chair faking sleep.
I never said anything about it because I didn't want him coming at me but it really scared the fuck out of me.

Looking up to him looking at me.
He plays a lot of mind games.
Like he was begging me to be back with him and he was begging for sex one night.
Me being stupid, I let him come over and this was after he scared me.
I let him come over and we made love, I mean it was very good and I needed, we made love 3 times in that whole night.
He bathe me and helped me wash my hair and all .
After sex he laid right by my stomach, like my legs was wrapped around his upper body .
We slept together the whole night.
Around 4 I got up to go pee and get a snack and he's up in my phone.
I mean I didn't know he was back at this spot in life . We wasn't even together, but he's a psycho.

I didn't say anything I just used the bathroom and was going to get a snack and he stopped me.
Asking me why I don't tell him I be needing snacks and shit and why I don't call him late night? He asked me why I use doordash and telling me how unsafe it was.
I agreed with him, it very much unsafe but I really cannot leave the house with all my kids so I just doordash it and they leave it on the porch.

He made it seem like I didn't want him involved with nothing but that wasn't the case. We are just now back talking and fucking on each other.

He hasn't spoke to me in a week because he felt like I didn't need him. I mean I didn't but I do appreciate him .

Where you finna go? Godiva asked me.
Im hungry I want some tacos I said to her as she's looking at me.
Oh yeah that do sound good, I'm ride with you , she says as I close my car door.

Bitch why the fuck did Mike say that? Godiva asked me as I looked at her.
Say what? I replied not knowing what he said.

About Trina fucking your husband, she says as I just shook my head.
Bitch I don't know, he's stupid, I replied as I looked at her.
Girl I think Meech upset about that comment , I heard him and Ivan talking and he said something to Mike about it and they wenback and forth until Mike apologized, Godiva says as I just looked at her shocked.

Yeah girl , be ready for the drama, that nigga still upset, she says as I just looked at him. Still standing where he was and still looking at me.

Bitch see I don't have time for this drama, I said as my stomach gets tight.

Girl I know, it's wild , she says as I just looked at him .