🙄

2 month later
Girl why is Pacman following us? I asked my sister as we are headed to the mall then lunch.
Girl because I ain't picking up his calls.
So they been on break for about 3 months and he's been acting like a stalker for the whole three months. Like this nigga was very stupid, he would get stupid in public and all.

She said he was kicked out of the house because he had choked her for nothing one morning . She said a male client had called about a 6 am appointment that he had with her , that she was late to. She said when she answered the phone they was sleeping and all Ivan heard was a nigga on the phone asking her where she was and her apologizing.

She said not even hanging the phone up he was on top of her choking her and shit.
She said he yanked her out the bed and made her call the nigga back .

She said  once the dude told him who he was and he heard that the dude sounded gay he let her go but she was already hurt and in tears.
She said she kicked him out and he will not leave her alone . She said he's making her life hell and she wants him to stop.

Oh top of him acting stupid his cousin is also acting dumb because he asked me when was I gonna to started planning the wedding and I told him I wasn't in a rush to get married , so he's not talking to me.

Bitch call Meech and tell him to stop following me. Why is he with him ? Like Omg she said as I look back to see them behind us still.

Girl I don't know , they're weird I said as we parked and they parked behind us.
Before we could even get out of her truck, Pacman is at her door opening it , he just stood there as she laughed at him.

You look so stupid, like go home , go someplace but not here, she said as I get out the car.
I wasn't talking to Pablo and he wasn't talking to me, so he didn't even get out the car but I can feel him looking at me .
Your bitch was looking good as fuck today.
I had just got my hair plaited in some long booty plaits( blonde with the red ends). I was wearing this white  skirt that fitted a bitch like paint 🎨 with this tight orange and turquoise half shirt with the matching orange Chanel heels.
The heels was high so high that they made the skirt looked extra short . I loved this weight , like I was ashamed of it at first but now I love it and I know he do to .

Feeling him looking at me, I fixed my hair .

Turning around, this man is a creep. Like the fuck? I said as I looked right at his lips. I didn't even hear him get out the car.

We also fought because he went and got my name literally above his eyebrow. The shit blew me, like had me so shocked 😳 he asked me when I was getting his name and I jokingly said when you give me 1000 million.

Oh he flipped and we got into it really bad. The nigga told me he was gonna cover my name up because I'm all about money and he ain't want no money hungry 🤤 bitch and I was a money hungry bitch and all type of stupid shit. I went to leave and he blocked me in from going .
He used his size to bully me and to take advantage of me and if us arguing didn't get me off I know for a fact that he would bravely take the pussy regardless of how I felt. So we fought and fucked a lot and that was the toxic part of our relationship.

But him getting my name was sexy and I loved it but it was shocking still.

You wore that skirt for me? He asked feeling on my lower stomach.
Umm 🤔

What does that mean? He asked me as his hands just traveled all over my body.

Standing so close to me I could feel
His body heat. Letting him feel me up, he had me against the car. Letting him kiss me, I loved how his lips felt on my body , shit I loved everything about him and honestly I only give him a hard time because I am not trying to get hurt again , I cannot like Michael did damage to my soul.
*********************************************

Pablo
Laying in the bed with my twins and my oldest two girls , this was everything to me.
The twins was turning one and we are taking  a family trip to Disney.
But Jasmine is upset with me because Shamaya popped up to our house at 4:40 am with all Presley clothes . Telling me to keep my daughter and she couldn't take care of her no more . She said she wanted a family and I just sold her false hope.
I never told this hoe I would be with her and I ain't never tell her anything about being a family with her, so she was tripping and Jasmine felt like I was lying so she was in her feelings but we actually fought this morning and it was bad and now she's locked in the back room and she's not speaking to me and I ain't have shit to say to her either because I am not okay with the hitting shit and taking shots at me for nothing .

Getting up to fixed my kids lunch.
My whole left side of my face was covered in scratches. Yeah this stupid bitch went overboard and we actually got physical and I ain't want no parts of that so I called the engagement off and told her she need to find her somewhere to go.

I don't do the hitting thing and the  way we got was bad.

Fixing the kids some tacos , that's the only thing I could really do, shit I ain't no chef but I can make some good tacos .
Looking up to her coming from the back of the house with her suitcase, she had on a sweatsuit , her hair was pulled into a ponytail. She looked like she was crying , but listen she did the hitting , I mean that shit hurt me more because I didn't look at her like that & I might walk up on her or push her around when we in each other face , but close fist hitting her and shit I would never.
Yeah I'm jealous and controlling but I would never touch her and hurt her and for me to actually have to restrain her this morning was very bad . Shit this probably why dude left her ass .