😭😘

Yes she cried as I roughed her up, you scratched me in the fucking face, the fuck wrong with you ? I asked her as I have her jacked up in the corner.

So after I told her we was leaving in the morning she got really disrespected and started to talk shit so I got in her face and she asked me to get out her face and I grabbed her face and she swung.
We fought and I had to beat her up and I felt bad but she wasn't finna do all this shit .

Can you please just sent me back home now? Like why are you trying to make me stay here? She cried as I backed off from her.
No you staying here and that's that I said feeling bad because I hit her and that's not what we did.

If we fought she got the best of me but that's the problem she's always walking over me and she's always getting disrespectful and she needed to stop doing that, I'm bringing all the money in she don't have to do anything but look pretty and give me pussy , I don't ask her for anything but that , so that beating up on me shit is over , I will fold her ass if she try me again.

Watching her as she just get in the shower crying .
I choked her and punched her legs up a little and she's so hurt 😭 she just cried .

Counting out 10 stacks, she couldn't leave the city because I was taking her wallet and Id but I'm leave her with some bands so she can have fun and relax

Looking at her as she gets out the shower, she looks at me.
You hurt me she cried , I'm sorry but you was fucking me up, I replied looking at her.

Watching her as she cried I was sorry but Jas was doing to much .

Picking her up, she moaned as I placed her wet pussy right on my face.

Eating her up , she loudly moaned as I did what she loved for me to do.
I never wanted to be a nigga who treated their wife wrong so I do everything I can to make her happy but I cannot let her walk over me , I'm the man I'm wearing the pants .
**********************************************
Ken
The men left this morning so it's just us ladies here and everyone was eating brunch and talking.
I haven't said two words to Jasmine and it hurt but I get it, like I miss her like crazy but that situation really fucked our friendship up.

Looking at her as she sat next to Godiva they looked and acted alike .
It's crazy cause Jasmine was so thick, the bitch body was looking so good , I guess my brother is feeding her good.

So what we finna do? Goddess asked as Godiva looked at her .
Umm I guess we can go shopping the driver is here, she lowly says as I looked at her.
She did drop some weight but then again it looks like she was just stressing.
She also dyed her hair blonde like platinum blonde and she's wearing it straight . Like her real hair looks so healthy even with the bleach she applied to it to get this color and the shit so long.

Okay cool I'm game with Shopping and eating Jasmine says as Exie stood up.
Cool let's get ready, Exie says as I stood up.

I was enjoying this life and I was enjoying my new man but I was scared as fuck of getting booked . I don't want to never go to prison.

It's like I'm getting pulled into something that I wasn't ready to be pulled into. I was a dope dealer now or is it someone who trafficked drug, oh my goodness I'm a drug trafficker, I cannot go to jail , they will rape and kill me .

Thinking to myself , as I'm walking,  Jasmine is behind me . I hear her tell her sister that her thighs was hurting and she might just stay home.
I did hear my brother say they was fighting this morning and I did hear Pappy asked him what happened to his face? But that's not my place I ain't saying anything .

3 pm
So everyone even Jasmine ended up coming out, we went to this nice museum that was for the nude , I think everyone had a good time so now we are heading to get massages and pedicures . I was so ready .
I still haven't talked to Jasmine , she sat next to me at the museum but we didn't say nothing to each other.

So y'all still haven't talked Goddess asked me as we walked together. The other girls was ahead of us .
Umm no like I would love to talk to her , shit I would love to hug her, like this girl is my best friend, this is the longest we have not talked to each other . We never went a day without speaking , it hurts but I know I crossed the line , she didn't deserve that, I said as we followed them.

She miss you she was just saying how she missed you like y'all need to talk, I think she don't want to say anything to you because she feels you are upset with her still, Goddess added as we enter the spa.

She was right I need to break the ice , it was all my fault.