Jasmine

Your face is so pretty, Pablo says as I looked at him.
Today was Godiva and Goddess birthday dinner and we are out enjoying them.
I left his home last month and he's been on me heavy . He pops up with flowers and gifts and he's been calling me all the time.

We had a appointment yesterday and he was on me . Like walking up on me and in my face . He asked to kiss my belly and I let him and he was being extra by trying to kiss me in the mouth .
Like why you doing this now? we ain't together right now.

Now tonight he's being extra again and he's in my face as we stood around waiting on dinner to started.
Looking at his lips, I missed them but I wanted him to stop acting like I'm the problem when it's his baby mommas.
Kissing my lips I wouldn't rejected him because I wanted him for one but for two I knew everyone was looking.
Kissing me again, he had his hand on my lower back.
Adding tongue I accepted the kisses. Pulling me on him he rubbed my exposed back .
Just going with the flow, I let him rub me up .

I need you to stop playing with me and come back home tonight. I'm trying my best not to make you , he lowly says as I looked him in the eyes.
I let you leave because I wanted to respect your decision but I'm telling you I want you back, he says as I'm looking at his mouth.

I'm not coming back , you don't understand how I feel , that's like my kid daddy telling me something like that , you don't get it, I say back pulling from him.

So you finna try me ? He asked loudly .
Just looking at him , he was looking so stupid .

Bruh , Ivan says walking him out the building .

Just walking off Godiva walked behind me.
They knew nothing , I didn't tell them half of the bullshit .

What's going on? Godiva asked me as I walked to my car.
He's in the front of the building with his cousins and brother and I'm at my car now with my sisters and Ken.
Him and his baby mommas like I don't get this shit. A few weeks ago the last baby momma Shamaya called him asking for 2g for rent ( what) yes , as she asking him when he gonna let her suck that dick for them 2g , he told her she was on speaker and she cannot be saying that because he's in a relationship.
Nigga you been in a relationship for 16 months now , why they still talking to you like you're single , then Ashleigh told him last week she wanted another baby by him. So I had a one on one with them and they made it seem like I was the issue and that's how they play, he tell me it's nothing their just bullshitting .

But I supposed to take that ? So I left and got a small apartment, but he's harassing me daily and acting like I'm the issue, I cried .

I never said she was the issue, I told both of my girls moms about that shit but that ain't good enough for you, he yells coming towards us.

Pablo you think it's a joke let my baby daddy tell me he want to fuck me. See how you act, I yelled .

Matter of a fact let me ask my baby daddy do he want to fuck me , let's see how you act . Let me I said walking back towards the building that Mike and Trina was in.

Man play with me and see what happens. He says walking behind me but everyone is protecting me.

Why why I cannot play with my baby daddy like that but your bitches can play with you like that and it's not a big deal ? I will never disrespect you or nobody like that, you think it's funny and cool but it's not, I yelled as he just cross his arms .