Babe

Yes Juan? I said as I stood outside of Godiva salon.
We wasn't together, haven't been together , haven't talked or nothing because I wasn't trying to get beat up .
So after we jumped him he chilled, like he stop calling me , he wasn't popping up and if I seen him out when I was out with everyone , he would just look at me .
So I don't know what he wanted today and why he called me .

I miss you and I want to tell you I was sorry and wanted to make it up to you, he says as he looked at me.
Yes I loved him and I never thought he would turn so crazy towards me. I missed the sex and I missed when we was good but I was getting beat up for no reason and I didn't know why and what I never did to him to get beat up .

I was very afraid of him and I didn't want no parts of the ass kicking.

Can I take you out? He asked me as I looked at him.
Daddy was sexy as fuck and I wanted to eat him up but nigga I am afraid of you. I know Mike stepped to him and they had some words .
Godiva said Pablo didn't say shit because Juan was wrong . She said Ivan told Juan to keep his hands to himself to so hopefully he didn't started this shit again.
Okay I said as he smiled , damn thank you , I miss you he smiled as he looked at me.

I miss you to I said but deep in my mind I knew I couldn't trust him, I knew he would beat my ass so if I do go back out with him I'm make sure we are in a open space and I have someone on speed dial, I am very much scared of this nigga.

8:30
I got a whole issue with you , I hear Godiva say to someone in her office.
Oh sis been snapping and from what I heard her say yesterday to Jasmine was she had kicked him out and he's been staying at Pablo penthouse but before then he was at the house with Jasmine and Pablo .

Walk out my station , I'm greeted by Sir and Meech.
Speaking they looked like they was high as fuck.

Soooo the other day I accidentally grab Jasmine phone and seen a video that he had sent her . Listen this nigga be fucking the shit out of my best friend . In the text message they was arguing and he texted her how funny it is that she talk so much shit but cannot take the dick.
Listen he definitely be hammering her ass down and from my conversation with my brother in the past he said sis pussy was so good , it made him upset after fucking her . But he also said she wasn't a freak , she just was pretty with good pussy, she wasn't nasty or nothing . But it looks like Meech is enjoying it so I don't know 🤷🏾‍♀️

Get the fuck out of my salon , like nigga you stay trying me.
I asked you not to play with me and you keep fucking with me, Godiva yelled as she opened the door.
*Slam of door*
Fuck I said more to myself as Ivan slammed the door making me jump.

Man let's go, this nigga finna be in here all night fighting with her, Sir says as Meech agreed .

It was weird seeing both her baby daddies around each other and their cool like so close , it's funny because Jasmine is going through the same thing but I don't think Meech would be as cool with my brother then Sir and Ivan is . But I think their cool with each other .

Cleaning my stations , the fighting had started and I could hear Godiva screaming. Then someone turnt the music up very loud, I'm sure Ivan did that .

Walking out the salon, Sir and Meech had came back in.
You are not right I hate your stupid ass: Godiva

Man get your shit and let's go before I fuck you up:Ivan

You finna pay for everything in here , why would you do this? Godiva

Hearing them go back and forth she was crazy and he was yelling.

Watching her walk out , my bitch was just so fine and the bitch was so pretty it didn't make sense, their daddy did his big ones with his daughters, all the ones I seen is pretty as fuck. But I think their shape like their momma and Jasmine and the twins are shape like their mommas to , thick and fine as fuck.

Stupid ass nigga, Godiva says as the front door is chiming .
Looking up to Jasmine, Goddess and Sherry ( I think that's Sirs wife name)  walk in , Meech eyes was glued on her. Sis was so beautiful and she loved to show off them thighs . Shit she loved to show off that shape period.

Watching him get up, Sir didn't even move for his wife. She was cute to me, I know she had some surgeries and she was always in Godiva chair, but Sir is a cheater, I think she just hear for support at this point but that hoe had a big bag to so I don't know 🤷🏾‍♀️ . Rumor was she had some pills but I ain't know , I just knew she was popping and it wasn't because of her nigga.

Hearing Ivan and Godiva go at it, Goddess grab Godiva.
Yeah you better take your stupid ass home before you have a black eye stupid ass girl, Ivan says as Goddess pushed Godiva towards the door.

Why you was doing all this when I was fucking you last night ? Pac-Man asked Godiva as she's talking shit to him.
Pussy was screaming for this dick, he laughed as Meech walked behind him and Jasmine is now walking with her sisters.
They looked like triplets, it was crazy . I wish they could of been there for my girl when she was younger , she had nothing and I think that's why she took shit from Mike for so long