Wooooow

Damn nigga you straight? Pac asked me as I let him in at the penthouse .

Yeah I'm good , I lied .
The situation was horrible , after the fight and me trying to chill her out , she locked herself in the bathroom and did something I wouldn't of never thought she would of did .

Ummm 🤨 she texted Godiva this long message and asked her to keep our kids and don't never let them know what happened to her.

I had left from the house because I knew I made her cry but I didn't know she was finna try to end it all.
Goddess called me crying because Jasmine wasn't picking up and she was a hour away.
She told me what Jasmine had sent Godiva and I headed back home and kicked the door down.
Once I got into the bathroom she was already in a deep sleep.
She had took a bottle of Tylenol with codeine that I had for a toothache.

She was rushed to the hospital, they pumped her stomach . She was fine but in a very deep depression. She ain't want to see nobody and they put her on a 72 baker act.
She blocked everyone from getting information about her health or anything .
I just know she's in the hospital still because of her phone.
I even had my auntie who work there try to get into her chart and it was a block on it.
I felt horrible I didn't mean to do anything wrong, I wasn't at my baby momma house fucking on her .
I had some money there and I just went and got it .
I haven't cheated on Jasmine but that one time years ago and I never wanted none of this to happen.
I asked Ashleigh why she did that but the bitch thought it was cute, like hoe why did you sent that to my wife? She had nothing to say after I cursed her out and sent my daughter back to her and I swear I am finish with this bitch, she want get nothing from me, she better take me to court.

Not saying I am not doing nothing for my child but that extra shit, she want never see that again.

I heard Jasmine was out of the hospital. Pac says as I looked at him.
When ? Where she's at? I asked him .

Man don't take this wrong just listen , he says as I looked at him .
What ? I said feeling like she done left the state or something.

Man she had Mike pick her up , she's at his place, my cousin says as I get hot as fuck.

Bruh left her there, he said he didn't feel comfortable being there with her and he ain't want to step on your feet and be in no shit with y'all
He said she ain't want nobody to know that she was out and she ain't want you no where near her, so Mike at the apartment and she's at his house, Pac says as I just looked at him.

Wow , she calls her ex husband before me? I said as I looked at my cousin.
Man everyone feel like you're the reason she did this, look how that shit played out. Your ex sending your wife pictures of you shirtless in her room and she's nude, nigga you are everyone's worst enemy right now.
You sent their sister in depression, you made her try to kill herself, nigga your issue ain't who she called, it why your wife felt like she didn't want to be here anymore, you think by you cutting Ashleigh gonna make Jasmine come back? You think by not getting your baby gonna make Jasmine come back?
Nigga Jasmine is gone, you need to pray that she don't take you for everything you got , you need to leave her alone and let her heal, yeah nigga I'm telling you , this your fault .And now you got to live with it, Pac says as I just looked at my phone with the last picture I took of her .