Sheeesh

After leaving Macon the ladies went to California. I wasn't to crazy about them going but Ken wanted to go visit his parents and they wanted to go shopping .
But I got a call this morning that some girls got into it with them in the club last night and they fought and they all was in jail and I was pissed.

Like why the fuck y'all fighting ? I yelled at Jasmine as we are now at the hotel and I'm ready to beat her ass because she keeps getting smarted  with me .
Yeah the bails was paid and they was out before we even touch down and I'm pissed because she's acting like it's not a big deal. Regardless I made her keep up with her RN license ,now she cannot work again or she will have to get her shit clean if she wanted to ever go back to work or open up her own shit. She got a whole assault and using a deadly weapon charge on her now .

What I was supposed to let them just beat her? She yelled as I'm in her face .
Man I get all that but you acting like you ain't understanding, I said as she just looked at me.

Man get your shit, we leaving , I said walking off from her. I couldn't be upset with her , she just looked so fucking good and she looked at a nigga a certain way and that shit just made me want to kiss her ass but I didn't want my girl with a background , that wasn't cute at all.

4 pm
Smoking a joint with my cousins and brother . Juan was acting a lot better and he wasn't trying to beat on Ken, I think that last fight with the ladies jumping in made him relax, because they beat his ass.

Who is that? I asked the group of men as this nigga is standing in front of us at this outside of this restaurant that we stop by in the neighborhood that Jasmine  grew up in.
As we are waiting on the ladies to order food , this nigga is watching Jasmine .
He said something to her and she ignored him but now he's standing like a few inches  from them .

Oh that's Yoggie, that bitch ass nigga , Michael says as he just looked at dude.
What that mean nigga? Who is that a ex? I heard Pac asked but I had around walked from them and towards my girl.

Walking up on her her back was facing me . So this nigga was getting a good look at all this thickness in these shorts she had on .

Just standing behind her , she backed up into me a little .

That's cute, I hear dude say.

Feeling like he was directing the shit to her I looked down at her to see if she turns or even look in his direction. Not looking or nothing she just continued to talk to the ladies .

10 mins later
Walking out the restaurant with everyone I am still behind her.

You wild Jasmine but it's cool, dude say as she looks his way.

What's up who is that? I asked not even caring .
Damn Mike you lost your bitch? That's crazy and you hanging with the nigga who fucking your bitch? Nigga you crazy, dude laughed, I'm so confused.

Man fuck boy don't say shit to me, Mike says as Sir is standing next to him looking like he was ready to off the nigga.

Just ignoring the dude she grabbed my hand .

What's that about? I asked her as I opened the door for her.

Just getting in the truck she ain't say nothing, like I'm asking you a question I thought as I just looked at her and she looked at me .

Who is that? I asked her as we are following everyone else.

Someone who wanted me so bad, that's who he was , someone who Michael fought for years because he was stupid and in love with the look of me, she says nonchalantly.
You dated him or something ? I asked her.
Nope never just hugged in 9th grade & he fed me a few times , she said as I looked at her .

Weird very weird , like dude acted like he had some of that pussy, I said .
Never , she replied so nonchalantly.

I had to get to the bottom of this, I'm ask Michael .