T really ?

Watching Pablo with the twins , everything as falling in place.
My sisters and I decided to come to Macon to see what was the deal with the  T drama, he was in the grave and still making people life crazy.

So we decided to just come here and reach out to all the siblings, I mean it's like 22 of us and I'm so blowed because I didn't know I had that many siblings .

Life was getting back normal, Pablo asked me back out and I told yes. He then asked me to marry him and I told yes, was I rushing it? No I wanted to take my time with the wedding . But just to feel like it's serious I accepted the engagement and he's been really good.
I think he knew he got a second chance and it wasn't nothing after this if he messed up.

We came to Macon two days and so far it's been nothing but Drama and a whole lot of confusion.
Our uncles said they ain't know about no other kids but us and Godiva them, but the girl name Keisha said that's a lie, she said T used to come over all the time with both of our uncles and bring her and her brothers stuff.
She said her momma had 4 boys and 1 girl by him.
Shit blowed me, like nigga how you had all these kids, what the fuck was you doing ?

The youngest was 16 , that shit blew me and the lil boy looked just like T like he spit him out.

Sitting in the living room as Godiva and Goddess talked to this girl who's name is Rachel.
She said she was the oldest, Pryncess is sitting next to me and she's heated . Her and the girl was 2 days apart and the girl said T always told her she was the oldest.
It's so funny because we all looked some what alike . But I don't know why he ain't tell us about each other, that's so dangerous, like nigga we could of been fucking our brothers .

The conversation was getting a little heated

I mean he didn't do shit for us so I really don't give no fucks . Y'all knew of him just like we did Goddess says as I just looked at her.

So we finna beef with each other or try to get to know each other? This girl name Toya said. We was the same age, I think I was just 4 months older then her.
I mean I would love to know y'all but all that getting mad at each other shit , is out of it, Godiva says standing up to fix her dress.

Yeah I agree , it's not our fault that T didn't let us know and we finding out more shit and he's dead so we cannot ask him anything , Tim says as I just looked at everyone.
It was nice but it was to much.

Pablo
How do you know me? This girl asked me as I'm standing outside with my wife at this get together their having for their siblings.
Look , dude had so many kids, it's sick.

I don't know how I know you , I said .

What , this is your wife? She asked me as Jasmine just looked at me.
Yup I said as I just looked at her.

Oh okay well I used to dance for you in Miami, she says .
Oh okay , I replied back.
Like do you know how many bitches danced for me in Miami?

Just looking , Jasmine didn't look happy at all and truth be told I cannot tell you if I fucked her or not . I just knew that question was coming and I wasn't ready for it because I don't know.

So you're my sister? The chick asked.
Umm if T's your daddy then yeah, Jasmine replied.

Oh okay, nice to meet you I'm Carmen , I never fucked him but I did work for him at his club back home in Miami , she says as Jasmine looked at her.

Oh okay nice to me you, Jasmine says .

I must say you got great taste, she's fine as fuck , what you danced for him to? This rude ass chick asked.
Haha no boo, that's cute but I do dance for him , Jasmine says as I looked at her.

Yessss I know that's right, so what you're my big sister or little? I'm 29, Carmen says.
Oh you're my big sister , nice to meet you, Jasmine says.
Nice to meet you to baby girl, let me go see everyone else, I cannot believe T was slanging dick like this , 22 kids nigga just nasty, she says walking off.

The fuck? Jasmine says as I hugged her.
That shit is weird you sure you ain't fuck her? She asked me as I just looked at her lips.

Babe please I don't fuck everything , like come on, I said .
She was getting back normal, she didn't let my baby mommas come to our house , they had to drop my girls off at my parents and it was cool, she  accepted my engagement ring & she was letting me freak her however I wanted .

I am fucked up over her, like she's everything to me and I just want to keep her on side and I know I cannot but when I can I hug and touch all on her and she be so sweet.

Just hugging her as everyone is mingling our daughters are in the house sleeping .

Man I really don't care how y'all feel, I careless to know if that bitch is my sister.
She fucked my nigga in my bed, Carmen says coming out the house.

Man bitch your nigga was fucking both of us and lying but you upset? How I told you we looked alike This chick who name I didn't know said as Jas turn to look at them going at it.

This is why that nigga should of been my responsibility on knowing and telling his kids about each other, this is sick, Pryncess says as we just watch. They had the shit going on