Please don't do that, what did I do to you? I asked Jasmine as she trying to leave out of my house at 4 in the fucking morning.

It's been 9 months and shit has been good.
I had started loving her a few months in and she told me she loved me around the same time.
We was great , I was flying her out and she was coming back home with me a lot of the times but she wouldn't stop working and it was driving me crazy but I ain't trying to handicap anyone, I get she wanted her own money and I get we was fresh so just depending on me wasn't what she needed or wanted to do and I respect her for that.

We went out last night and got back here at 3 , she's been tripping since because this chick I don't even know hugged me.
I mean I knew her because before I got with Jasmine I was fucking whoever I wanted to but really ain't get to know them or their names and I really ain't care, I was just looking for a good time . The chick hugged me I ain't hugged back and Jasmine just looked at us funny.
I removed the chick and went to grab Jasmine and she pulled away from me.
She Uber to my house and now we are here and she's not trying to hear shit I had to say.

I'm sorry please , I begged as she walked out the door towards a Uber.

Man I'm not finna let you get in no fucking stranger car again this type of night, I said grabbing her.

Don't touch me, you know what I been through and I ain't doing that again with no nobody, she yells . I didn't ask you to and I'm not doing nothing I swear, I don't know that girls name, I said standing in front of her blocking her from getting in the Uber.

Man she ain't getting in I told the older Spanish guy.
I am , I'm not dealing with none of that shit, she says looking at me. I'm drunk , she's drunk so it's not good and the conversation is toxic .
But I don't get fucked up and act stupid so I'm trying to butter my girl up and she's not following for it.

Picking up I just rushed her and carried her into the house as she cried .

45 mins later
Making her moan I made love to her body .
She was a fool for the dick literally . I think she loved him more then me and I was okay with that.
Bouncing her up and down , I couldn't say she was a freak but I'm training her to be how I wanted her to be . She rode dick so good and she made a niggas toes curl.
I ain't want no bitch eating my ass nor did I want my lady sucking my dick .
Yeah that sound crazy but I wasn't finna be kissing a bitch who I bust all in there mouth and hoe them out . It might be just me but I ain't press the issue at all.

Sitting her on top of me as I sat on the edge of the bed, she moan so sexy to me. Sucking her titties as she bounced and I enjoyed every minute of it .

11 am
Waking up, damn where the fuck she's at? I said getting out the empty bed.

Looking at the clock it's 11 on the head. The fuck she went , I said as I took a leak .

Walking downstairs my daughters are with their mommas today, they be doing shit together and I'm cool with that, like both knew about Jasmine and was okay with her. They was really cool with each other to, we had no issues and I love both of them for that.
Seeing her suitcase and purse gone , I was pissed on I'm really pissed .

Calling her phone , it's ringing as I'm walking to my back room to look at the cameras to see what time this silly ass girl left.

Hello? Why you calling me and we are in the same house? She smartly says.
Stopping me I could hear her outside towards the pool.

Just walking towards the pool area, my heart stop racing I was so upset man I was finna go in on her.

Looking at her as she walked towards me, she was looking very good in this white two piece.
Good morning , she cooed kissing my lips . She's wet and looking so good. Her hair was curly because she had wet it .
Did you get your breakfast? She asked me walking away from me.
Watching her get her towel, the bikini was a thong and the shit was turning me on so much seeing her ass .

Did you eat? She asked me again.
Nah I just got up I was looking for you, I said as she just looked at me funny.
Umm okay let's go eat, we supposed to be meeting Godiva and Ivan remember, she says as I looked at her.
Oh and if I see another bitch touch you again like that hoe did this morning I'm beat you and her up, she smartly says .
Okay babe it want happened again and I'm sorry about that.

Do y'all think their gonna work?