Nope

Damn so y'all ain't together? Ken asked me as we are out getting our nails and feet done.
Umm nope I replied back as she looked at me funny because you couldn't tell that I wasn't with this fool, he was very stupid and was everywhere I was and in my face all the time but tells me we on break because I put my hands on him.

Yeah we was over because his disrespectful ass baby momma , yes I hit him first but why play me ?

So it's been 2 months and I'm being stalked and harassed by this single ass man .

He somehow locked me out of my car this morning . Then he pulled up from out of nowhere  just looking at me.
Very much weird , so I just called my sister to have her come pick me up because he was playing games.

Last month I woke up to him , like how you got in my house? I left his house and got me a small three bedroom apartment for me and my kids but he was always watching me . It was very weird but you are the one who kicked me out .

Walking out the mall I knew it was finna be some shit because Ivan and Godiva was still not together and he was tripping today she said .

See I said as I looked right into Pablo's eyes. Like the  nigga is so creepy, the fuck ? I thought.

Y'all acting like y'all single , Ivan says as they walked towards us .
Grabbing my hand, listen I don't understand him at all .
You wore this dress for me ? He asked as I just looked at him .
I wouldn't respond to nothing he said or asked.

A few nights ago he came over and took my soul and I climax all over him and I tried my best not to moan but I couldn't help it .

He did what he wanted and he act  like I was his property but if he call me and I don't pick up he is accusing me of fucking off when we both no damn well that's not possible.
It was that time of year again, it's his 30th birthday and from what I hear he's having a Dirty 30 that his boys was throwing.

I didn't care like Nigga do you, but a few days ago  I picked up Mikemike from Mikes house and guess who's there with all the other guys? Right Pablo and they both gave me creep vibes , I just shook my head and left. Like ugh you teaming up with my ex? You and him both or weirdos .

Looking at this wackadoodle as he looks at me, I didn't know what to expect next from him.

As this nutcase is touching on me, I hear my sister and Ivan go at it .
She said he had bust all the mirrors in her house a few nights ago,
See she had sent their kids back to Macon with her momma and baby Ivan for the summer break.
So she's been living her best live and we been partying and having fun together .

Everyone was kid free, the twins was with his parents they took them to Jamaica, yes the lifestyle these kids are living I wish I had . Mikemike just left this morning to go on a cruise with Jessica. I was very afraid of sending my baby with my sister but she was so in love with him and you would of thought he was her child because she did a lot for him.
I was trying to be close to them and they was to but they loved my baby more then me, both of them will call and just talked to Mikemike .

Godiva said they did her the same way with her twins, the only reason they didn't go with them to Bahamas was because their grandma already had plans for them.

But my son already sent me pictures of him and his aunties enjoying their time . Like I said these kids are spoiled rotten.

Why are you recording me? I asked him as he's recording me .
Man shut up , I always recorded and take pictures of you. You want to see what I recorded the other night when I was fucking you from the back? He says trying to show me the video of him killing my inside.

Damn daddy had that pussy wet, he teased as I just looked at him.

How do you break up with a bitch but still try to control her? Goddess asked .

The same way I do you , RJ chimes in.
So that's cute? I asked.

What you mean is it cute? Is it cute to scratch and punch on a Nigga who love your stupid ass? Pablo asked.

So I'm stupid? I asked back looking at him .
You saying stupid shit, he replied .

So I'm stupid? Okay if I'm so stupid why are you stalking me? Why did you break into my house just to watch me? Why did you come fuck me the other night and was saying how much you wanted to get me pregnant again? I asked as he just laughed at me.

I am gonna get you pregnant again and I'm gonna keep fucking you, he replied as I just looked at him crazy .

You think because we ain't together that mean you ain't mine? He asked as I just shook my head and walked off.
You broke up with me I didn't break up with you .
**********************************************
Resha ( New Character)
He with whooooo bitch please you and I both know when that nigga see me it's nothing and nobody cannot stop it, I laughed as I talked to my best friend who is also Meech big sister.

My name is Resha Lamar , I'm from Miami fl and I'm 29. I was Meech's first , first girl to give him some Coochie, first girl to eat the dick. We broke up at 18 and started back fucking around off and on until I got popped for some coke .
Yes I'm a hustler and I used to carry weight, shit I was a go getter .
I was gone for 8 years and now I'm out and I want my nigga back.
Before I left he was in a relationship with some lil hoe and had a baby but when ever I wanted him I got him.

Girl calllll my nigga, like what are you doing? I said to Marie as she just looked at me.

Girl I'm telling you, he is with someone and bruh is in love, she says as I just looked at her.
No bitch could ever take him from me, you and everyone in the world know that, I said as I looked at her.

Cool let me call him, I'm telling you , this boy is over the hills for this chick. She says as I just looked at her crazy.
He wasn't over the hills for nobody , that's my dick and we all know that.

9:30
Not being able to speak to him yet because he was busy when she called him, I heard he was having a party tonight so I'm finna step out .

I have always been bodied, like ass , titties and hips and I'm pretty as fuck. I was so scared to go to prison, like the feds ain't play with my ass, I had to do day for day and that shit was wild.
My parents wasn't around so the only people who sent me something was Meech and his family. And I appreciate them for all of that.

That's why I feel how I feel, I feel like we will forever be together because he held me down for years. No he didn't come see me but my books stayed banked .