Mixed feelings

Oh my goodness 124 missed called and all these text messages are crazy, I said to my self as I sat up in my bed.
The party was great,I ain't gonna lie.
I had a great time dancing and drinking with people I love.
Ken was leaving tomorrow so today she's gonna braid my hair and we're going to dinner .

Michael was crazy, like he followed us to my apartment , followed me to my door and all.
Like I felt bad because I knew he was rock hard but nigga that's not my issues.
But he's been texting and calling me all day and night and I cannot understand why he want just let me go.

I'm outside , like you have to come outside I got Jr with me , he says as I looked at him over the FaceTime call.
Showing me my little boy, I don't care who he had with him but I loved my baby so much , I was going to let him in.

Getting up, I went to let them in.

Looking him in the eyes, he looked so stressed out and so angry. But Michael why are you angry? You cheated not me.

Just letting them in I had to pee(worst mistake ever)

A lot of shit went through my mind.
Yea I love to be with Michael . But was I dumb enough to be back with him after he cheats, I'm sure he's gonna cheat again or what if he was cheating the whole time? Like come on , I cannot trust him.
Jumping in the shower, I knew my son was okay and I needed to shower and get ready to go get this head done before my bae leave.

15 mins
Please get out of here, I said to Michael as he's watching me .
Go Michael, I said loud.
Man you think you can just turn me on like that knowing I want you? Do you think that was smart? He nonchalantly asked me as he comes all the way into my bathroom and locked the door.

Michael I am not doing this with you, go home, like why you doing this I said with a shaken voice.

Please please don't rape me please I cried as he just grab me and we started to wrestle. Pinned me to the bathroom wall, I cried and begged as he just grind on me.

Not entering me just grinding on me , I'm afraid and praying that the only nigga that I loved is not gonna rape me.

Letting me down, he just looked at me, that's fucked up but I get it , I'll leave you alone, he says as I'm crying and just looking at him.

Punching the wall next to my head, this nigga done lost his mind.

Hearing my front door slam, oh bitch I was hurt and very much scared.

4;45
I washed my face and got dress, I told Ken about the whole situation and he cursed Michael out.

Bitch I am so scared to even be around him, please can you just tell him to drop the baby off to you? I asked Ken as he's walking me to my car.
Yes bitch I'll bring my nephew home, umm but I have to tell you when you wrong to right? Ken asked me as I nodded my head.

Okay bitch you definitely was wrong, you let him kiss up and feel all up on you , you was all up on him but then you decided you didn't want that right? Ken asked me.
Yes but that don't give him the right to do what he did today, I replied as tears just came from my eyes.
He didn't but don't sent mixed feelings if that's not what you want, she says as I just looked at her. I wasn't trying to sent mixed nothing I loved this nigga but he did me so dirty but I get it I guess.
................................................................................

Mike
2 days later
Standing in front of her outside of my house.
Like she told me to leave her alone and acted like I really was getting on her nerves but why play with me? Why make me feel like I had a chance?
So I did take it overboard and push up on , like why tease me ?

Watching her eyes as she just cry and tell me how I fucked her mentally up .

What I was doing wrong to make you cheat ? I gave you all of me, I didn't fuss nor did I complain about nothing , like you shape and form me into how you wanted me to be but go and cheat on me, she cried as I'm not saying absolutely nothing.

I did cheat and I was so fucking wrong but it was my first time ever and I was so sorry .

How many times did you cheat? She asked me .
Once I replied as I looked at her .
How do I know that? How do I know it was just that one time? She asked me .

I swear on my soul it was only one time, I never cheated but that one time and I regret that shit on a daily, I replied.

If this gonna be a relationship ever, we are going to have to do a lot of things different, like you cannot drink anymore because if I believe that you just being intoxicated made you cheat then you don't need to drink, she says as I just nodded my head.
If we get back together, it's no more speaking to any more of your exes ( I never did) , you did you have told me you have , she loudly says.

Okay, I'll change my number, I replied trying not to make her upset.

Just going back and forth with her, she cried the whole time and she made me feel so horrible , but I'll do anything to get my girl back, I mean anything .