Damn

So what are you saying? Like you know we are for each other, I don't even know why you got married, we was each other first and everything , we always said we was gonna be together,Trina said as I stood in front of her at my moms house.

I thought a lot and I really was fucked up in the head.
I cannot lie anymore. I was still so in love with Trina and I trying to fight not wanting her because she did me so wrong in the past and she wasn't trying to love me , so I moved on a tried to get over her by being with Jasmine.

I do love Jasmine , she gave me everything I needed and wanted at the time but I wasn't in love with her and I know it's fucked up because I have done so much bullshit to make her stay with me but I really had to let her go.
So I called her this morning and told her it was over with and that I was in love with Trina and I told her that I did sleep with Trina .

She didn't say anything she just listened .
I agreed to file the divorce and I'll put myself on child support, I fucked this all up so
That's what it was and everyone around me was upset , Ken even went to meet Jasmine but she was nowhere to be found .
**********************************************
1 year later
Ken
Bitch I miss you I cooed to Jasmine as she walked into the bride shower.
Yes your bitch was getting married and I was going over and beyond .
The last year was wild, crazy and very sad.
My brother divorced Jasmine and he got with Trina and their still together but nobody likes her.

After the break up Jasmine was depressed a little but she bounced back really fast and she was a traveling  RN and doing damn good.
My nephew was with her a lot but my brother did get him and it was okay, it was never no beef that I knew of , she really ain't speak to anyone but when we did speak it was all love.
I begged her to be in my wedding party and she told me she just signed a contract and she didn't know where she would be , so I'm so happy that's she's here today .

Pappy asked me to marry him and I said yes, I was blowed and very much scared. You know him and Ivan is cousin, I never thought that but once I started meeting his parents I learned a-lot about him.
He's  a opening gay man and it's nothing he's hiding . I swear he was undercover just because how manly and fine he was , but no daddy was all the way gay and everyone in his family loved on him the same as me family loved on me.

Bitch I love you Goddess said standing to hug Jasmine
I love you to babe, she cooed back as they hugged.
Watching everyone get up they hugged and kissed on Jasmine.
She was missed by everyone , the only person who she would speak to was Godiva.
Last month Godiva stayed with her for about 2 weeks in North Caroline and she told us that Jasmine was looking and doing good , because we all was concerned.

7:30
No it's okay I have no issues with them being here, Jasmine says as I explained to her that Mike and Trina was here and if she left it was okay . So today was also my man birthday so we are having a look cook out at our house.

Just us and his parents and siblings .
So it's drinks and good food everywhere and it's just a vibe. I invited Jasmine because I really miss her and I wanted to be under her , I love her so much and I wish this shit never happened.

Jasmine
Whew child the last year has been hard on me because I was told all type of shit about me being cheated on during the whole marriage . Like why do that? That was time wasted and not fair for me because I could of moved on and been happy with someone else.
I don't even date, like it's not in me. I just work and enjoy my son .
Lil Mike in Cali with his grandparents they wanted him for the summer so that's what it was .
I had no communication with Mike, umm if it was time to get our son his mom would call and text me , I didn't care for her either but I would deal with her before I deal with him.

But after the heartbreak, I started caring more for me. I travel and experiences life and it was very much nice.
My checks triple and my bank Account grew, I was loving this travel nurse situation it was so fun and very much exciting .

I just signed a contract for 18 weeks for New York so I'm be here for Kens wedding and I'm so excited .

Walking into her house, she had it decorated so pretty.
Aww this is so nice, I cooed sided hugging Ken.
Thank you babe, you know I love decorating, she says.
When I walked into the room I felt the uneasy 😬 vibe because I looked right into Trina face.
But I laughed it off and she couldn't say shit to me , bitch you will not see or hear about me crying over spoiled milk, it did hurt but I wasn't on no calling and begging him type shit, but he was and if I was nasty I could show her the videos of him eating me out 9 times when we first broke up but after that I cut him off and blocked him and it became a no communication type of thing.

Bitch you look so good Exie says as I hugged her.
You do to bae, I cooed back.
Godiva was the only one who got through to me. We talked everyday and she was always flying out to see me and making sure I was good.
She was the one who told me to signed the contract .
She said she ain't fuck with Mike nor Trina and she makes it very uncomfortable when their around them.
She said Ivan had told her that Mike had told him that he was missing his wife and he wanted it back but it will never be back, I will never let him come no where near me again.

10 pm
The looks and the stares I got the whole night was very uncomfortable and very funny.

I was in the kitchen making me a drink and he walked in and you could feel him undressing me with his eyes.
This nigga actually brushed against me from the back and I just laughed because he was so lame .

Like nigga you was my first , I gave you your first child only for you to cheat and lie to me, we can never be cool.

Dancing with my sister I of course felt eyes all over me but I didn't care.
Ah bitch was sexy and was so ready to live life .
If a man come my way , I'm be open to dating but I don't want nothing serious .