Bro

Please come here, I begged Jasmine .
A few hours ago shit went left, we was doing good, I had just made love to her and shit was good .
She came at me wrong and we fought, I mean bad.
Once I got her to chill out she cried and told me I was nasty because I was cheating on her.

I was confused 😐 like what the fuck.
But she had receipts and it looked bad but it wasn't what she thought and I am trying to explain but she wasn't listening.

She had pictures of me with my back turned in a bedroom . I was shirtless but I wasn't doing shit but getting some money that I had at Ashleigh house. I don't know why Ashleigh posted that or sent it but it was very fucked up and it looked horrible.

Watching her as she removed her rings, she was hot.
After I let her up at the penthouse she walked out the door and I couldn't find her. Remind y'all she only had on a pair of boy shorts and a little shirt.
I don't know how she got home but she's here and she's tripping hard.

Stop touching me , don't touch me again , she cried as I went to grab her after she threw her rings at me .

Please let me explain, I said grabbing her again but she slaps me.
Please stop touching me , she cried as she hits me .

Letting her go , she's crying and I'm looking dumb.

Jasmine
Get out, like why are you still here? I yelled at Pablo as he walked behind me at our house.

Oh I'm sleep, like this nigga just fucked me so good and put me dead to sleep.
I get up a hour after the love making , feeling good as fuck.
Took a shower as my usher and summer walker plays .
Like I'm feeling good and I'm looking good, I haven't felt good in a long time so I was getting me together by changing my look and trying to make me feel good .

But bitches always coming for me .
After lotion my body down and putting on some sexy pantie I was just going to entertain my man .

BUT bitches wanted to fuck with me.
I opens my phone and it's pictures of him and Ashleigh. Like she laying in the bed and he's sitting in her bed on one of the pictures counting money , then on the other picture he is standing up smiling as the hoe just recording him and on the last pictures his back is turned against her and the hoe got hearts and shit all around.
Like why are you even at this bitch house and her child is literally living with us? It didn't make sense and it just send me back into depression mode.

Locking myself in the bathroom, he's at the door but I don't hear nothing .

I'm scratched and marked up from the fighting and my eye is swollen.

Crying 😭 like I'm so over this whole situation.