Truth be told

2 weeks later
Planning my sons 6 birthday party, Michael wanted to be apart of it, he text me and ask was it okay to just do one big party and I told yes .
So he had covered the event hall, all the treats and his cake, Pablo decided he wanted to cover the decorations which was Spider-Man ( which was crazy because both of them liked Spider-Man , big ass kids ) he covered the food to be catered and covered the bouncy houses and the vending machines ( cotton candy , popcorn, slushy and nacho bar) . Then they both decided between themselves that they was gonna get his outfit and shoes , listen I was fine with all that , so I just ordered everyone shirts and made sure the girls was pretty .

What's good baby momma ? Michael says as him and his new best friend walked into the event hall. His parents was her and so was Trina and their son.
Hey Michael , I said as Pablo just hugged me .
Umm we wasn't together still but you couldn't tell him that, we went to a block party together last weekend and he was all on me.

That little ex bitch Resha , that hoe couldn't stop looking at me and she watched us the whole night.
I wasn't speaking to his sister because hoe that's your best friend , you should tell her not to call my man at 3 in the morning , oh he didn't answer because his face was somewhere warm but I knew it was her calling and like I keep telling him, I'm not gonna be played with so until I see that he is straightening all them bitches I'm keep playing with him .

Shamaya was no where in the picture, like her baby was laying under me all the time because when her daddy was trying to come over he will call and say, he was overwhelmed and he needed help with Presley . Just lying because he had all of them all the time. He just wanted to lay up under me and be in my pocket.

3 pm
Awww Mikemike , that's so nice I cooed as both of his daddy's helped him with his gifts.
It was very different having both of my baby daddies in the same building and acting good. Like their best of friends and it was very weird to me.
Godiva says their like Sir and Ivan and that's one thing she liked about both of them, but nobody would of never thought that these two would be cool.
Lol it was funny because Goddess said Ivan had to beat up Sir like Pablo beat up Mike and now their cool , weird but I'm happy shit, y'all be the parents , I'm happy with all of this.

Girl why did you invite your momma to my baby's party? Jess asked me as I looked at her .
What who? I didn't invite your momma, I haven't talked to her , I said looking up.

Bitch I whispered as our momma is sitting next to Michaels mom. The hell she's doing here? I thought as I looked at her.
We had no connection, she didn't like that we wasn't finna chase her ass, why would I chase someone who never did shit for me ?

The last conversation I had with her was her telling me I need to help her get a apartment, huh bitch ? You crazy. So I haven't talked to her and I didn't plan on ever seeing her .

Michael
What's really interesting is Meech and I was cool. Yes I had a issue with him at first, shit he had my girl but now that I'm over Jasmine and I'm living life I looked passed all that and I seen dude as a cool as nigga.
My son loved him, like my boy thought the world of him and that is all that matters .

Watching my son play, I had both my boys today. Trina and I was over , ugh yuk I don't even know why I fucked with that bitch.
Hoe pussy wasn't all that, why the fuck did I cheated on good pussy for a freak who ate the dick?? Ugh and she wasn't even fine , like bitch your body only looked good with clothes on.

I was over her bitch ass and I was doing me.
Ain't have to answer to nobody , I fucked when I wanted and who I wanted .

Looking up to Jasmine and Meech , listen I thought I was crazy and fucked up about her.
I cannot lie I was in love with the situation of having someone who I was only touching and teaching her body how to be how I wanted it to be & I did have love for her, she gave me my soul but this man is really in love with her.

Like the way he looks at her and touches her you Can tell he was fucked up about her.

Jasmine had got a lil thicker after the twins and she's has kept the weight on and it looks amazing , I cannot lie and say she isn't beautiful because she is and she's a very attractive woman and if I had the opportunity to do right by her I would , like if I knew what I knew now I would probably would of got her at this age.
Like y'all have to realize that I was the first nigga to do any and everything to this girl, but I also was the first nigga to hurt her heart and that's not cool.

Singing happy birthday to my son , I heard Jasmine and Meech fighting because she wouldn't even say shit to her momma.
But it's crazy because her momma ain't never do shit for her. Like literally her granny took her and her sisters then she passed then my momma took her in because she was Ken's best friend.

I thought she was fine as fuck and I knew she was a virgin so I took advantage of a broken girl and made her into my girl. So her momma ain't never been around .

Cutting my son cut, you could feel the madness in the air.