????

Starring at her as she unpacked her suitcase , we are back in New York.
We really ain't talk since the fight yesterday.
I decided I was leaving with her this morning to come back to New York.
So I locked my house up and told my father to go check on my shit here and there .

I told both baby mommas that I'll get my kids as planned and they was okay with it .
But I know I was gonna miss out of some shit like their rehearsal and my oldest daughter games , but I wanted this relationship and I wanted to be present for all my unborn baby appointments and I wanted to watch her grow each day and month by month. I needed it , like she didn't understand how fuck up I was over her.

Walking out the room, she was upset with me.
I laid with her last night but we ain't talk, I just held her body as she slept and she laid on top of me like we did any other time, but we both was upset with each.

Turning on the television in the living room of the condo, I brought this place when I was 21 , I told myself I wanted a house in ATL , New York and Miami and I got all of them.
The place in ATL was one of the ones I Airbnb out, I had a whole team there checking on it, I haven't been to Atlanta in years.
This condo here was also one of the ones I Airbnb  out, someone was always renting it for months at a time . But I thought it would be great for her and her son so she's here.

I had 4 rentals in Miami and one Airbnb that I made a killing on. I learned I wanted to be a millionaire and I was and I was proud of myself . I'm not done yet , I'm trying to own a Part of Amazon . Like I need this for my kids , my kids would never have to work.

Watching her as she take a shower I felt like she didn't want me around her like that, she was good with me coming here and there, like I wanted to be home with her all the time.
The love was definitely different and I'm sad about it because I wanted to be on the same page as her.

Are you gonna just watch me or shower with me? She says as I looked at her .
Taking my clothes off , she didn't take her eyes off me .

Moving to the side she let me get in .

Rubbing her stomach , I couldn't help but want to be here this whole experience.

6 am
Sitting on the side of the bath tub as she vomited , we are sleeping and she jumps up gagging , running to the bathroom I was behind her.
Oh this little baby is starting to act up in her belly.
We talked a little last night and we think she's 4-5 weeks pregnant . But we made a appointment for this morning to see how many months she really was.
Picking her up, I carried her back into the bedroom.
I want to move with you in Miami, I don't think we are gonna be okay in the cold and I'm gonna be big and pregnant, I rather be hot and pregnant then cold and pregnant, she said with her eyes close.

Just laying her down I covered her up.
I felt good about that but I still wanted her to do it because she wanted to be with me not just because she was pregnant .

Real love 💕 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें