Busted

When y'all became so close? I asked Trina as we are in the bathroom .

We good like why you upset? She asked me as I looked at her in the mirror.

Shit been good, like life was cool and I enjoyed myself . I had no issues with her , but I wanted to know why she was cool with my ex wife?
Whatever I hope y'all don't be talking about me I said as she just looked at me.

Why would we talk about you? We just talk about the kids and how much we enjoy each other time, she says as she just looked at me.

Going back into the room where everyone's at, we was having game night .
Playing cards with the dudes as the girls sat around and ate crabs and other seafood.

Y'all going to the club tonight? Sir asked everyone as I looked at him.

Yes we was close, like this was my nigga and we did everything together. I mean he introduced me to bad bitches and all and the shit was lit.

Nah nigga I'm in tonight with my girl, Meech said , yeah nigga I'm in to Ivan says as Sir just laughed.
Y'all niggas don't want to hang with us? He says as Rick and Rj both chimes in and said no they was not coming .
I guess it's just me and you brother, he says.
I didn't mind, like we didn't need them around anyways because they ain't condone the cheating and shit.

3 am
Damn you so thick, I said to this really thick light skin bitch who's sucking the fuck out of my dick.
Damn grabbing her head I massage her as she's giving me head and Sir is hitting her from the back.
Yeah we run trains on hoes all night long, it's nothing but a good time.

Switching I was tagging her as she gave him head. Putting all the dick in her I fingered her ass as Sir choked her.
We ain't care, it was just fun.

Tossing 400 on the dresser , the bitch was a good time.
We had fucked her and her best friend and now we are leaving.
Call me , she says as she hugged both of us.
Grabbing her ass I told her I would knowing I wasn't gonna never call her again, we will never see these bitches again.

So this what y'all doing ? Someone says walking from out of the dark, scaring the fuck out of me

Man what the fuck you talking about? I said to Trina automatically getting upset .
You pocket dial me and I heard the whole thing, like why are you tricking ? She says as Sir stood next to me looking shock.

Man bitch like I said we wasn't doing nothing but having a good time, take your bitch ass home before I fold you, I said feeling like she was trying me.
If I don't what you gonna do? Nigga I'm sick of you, she yells making me jump at her.

Hoe I'll fold you , I said as Sir is laughing but also pushing me away. Yeah nigga you a pussy , you will never fuck me again, she yells walking off.
Yeah right bitch you so stuck on this dick, you ain't going nowhere, I yelled getting inside my truck.

Watching her speed off, I ain't give no fucks about none of that bullshit and I still ain't going home , fuck her.
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Jasmine

What's wrong? I said as I met Trina at IHOP 4 in the morning . She called me and my sister crying and I told her to come over but she said she was drinking and pulled over at ihop.

So we came to her, hugging her I told her it was okay.
Like this nigga out her fucking everybody and I don't want him anymore, I'm so sorry for messing with him while y'all was married , I was believing all is lies and I'm sorry, she says as we hugged .
It's all good boo come , let go to the house, you can stay with us tonight, I said as Godiva rubbed her back.

I didn't want to see her down and I didn't want to make her feel like she ain't have nobody, she only had us, her family was all in California.

Texting Pablo that I'm letting her stay  he said he ain't care, it actually told me to take her to the penthouse . Their son was at Goddess house with all my nieces and nephews .

You want to go with me to the big house or you want your space ? She had heard the conversation so she knew he offered her to go to either one .
I'll go wherever you take me she said still crying .

Just taking her home with me, I felt bad for her.

1:20
Man that hoe just trying to be your friend , like why the fuck would you help a hoe I cheated on you with? Michael said as I stood in front of him at the circle K that he pulled up on us at .
He had tracked Trina location, he seen that she was at my house so he didn't pull up but right when we felt this nigga pulls up.

You funny, you helping this bitch and I cheated on you with her , he said again as I just looked at him still.
You think that's cute ? You think it was okay to cheat on me? You stupid, but why you so pressed? You upset because I'm cool with her? I asked him as he just couldn't look me in the face, he looked all over my body about 10 times in the last 2 minutes.

Who said it was cute? I said you shouldn't be her friend, he said in a very mean tone.
But I am and I'm finna help her if she needs me, if she want to go back with you she can, that's up to her, I said turning to look at Trina .

Man bring your ass, he said to her.
No I'm not going with you, it's over, my son is safe and I don't need you, like you keep trying to play me nigga. You was just with two bitches last night, what make you think it's cool ? She says as he walked towards my car.

Man hoe get the fuck out, he said grabbing my door but she had it locked.

Stop I said pushing him, you need to stop, you always want to control ah bitch, she isn't going with you so move,  I said as he just looked at me.

You funny, you are so weird , you trying to be friends with a hoe who was sitting on my dick our whole relationship, he laughed looking down at me.
You right and that's on y'all conscience not mind , I was the best thing you could of ever had but thank you , thank you for letting me go, I am so happy, I said smiling at him.

Like dude you so stupid and you're a hater why you mad?