Babe

Watching my sister and Ivan danced it seem like the puzzle 🧩 was back together and everything was going good.
Today was Ken and Juan's wedding and everything was so nice. I of course walked down with Pablo and we looked so good together.
It's been a year now and we are so good together but I can see him becoming very gone over me.

Like it's to the point that he wanted us to move in with him but I didn't want to just leave New York knowing my son dads was there .
So I told him he had to relax and take this thing slow and he flips and tell me what's taking it slow, I asked him to understand me and he says he cannot . He said if he had to move to New York to be with me he would but I asked him what about his kids and he said he would make sure they see him every weekend but who wanted to do that?

Yes I loved Miami and yes I would love to move with him but I am still so stuck on not getting hurt .
Michael and Trina was expecting their first child together and I was happy for them .
We did meet for lunch and he did tell me he was sorry and he wished he would of thought his actions through.
I forgive him and I was actually happier with Pablo then I ever been with Michael .

I then had a conversation with Trina and she apologized and asked if we could be cool and I told her I was cool with her I never had issue with her.
I still catch Mike watching me in a sexual way but it would never be nothing .

Looking up to Pablo watching me. I was all over his ig and fb, his family loved me and his kids thought I was there other mommy and my son loved him and his new sisters .
I had to make the decision to move to Miami and after the news I got this morning I don't think I had a choice.
In my mind I knew that Pablo was trying to get me pregnant just because how he was , like it was straight fucking me and when I was getting up to go get a plan B he was stopping me .

And like I said he's very obsessed with me .
So I took a test this morning and I was pregnant 🤰 I wasn't upset because I knew what we was doing, was I ready? No because I wasn't trying to be a baby momma but I knew this child would be
loved so I was okay.
I cried and Godiva and Goddess hugged me , they promise not to say anything until I was ready .

He was a little mean to me last night because he got on the subject of me moving again and I just ignored the question and went to sleep .

Looking back at him, he was sitting with his brothers and the other groomsmen.

11 pm
Returning back to his house, the wedding was here in Miami because that's where Juan was from and that's where Ken wanted to have the wedding. She spend a lot of money on this wedding , everything was beautiful. Everyone was happy for them . It was funny being around my exs family, like they looked at me funny and his momma just looked at me meanly .
Bitch your son cheated I didn't , why you upset with me, your son left me I didn't tell him all the shit he told me.
They didn't interact with Trina none of them liked her they wanted me to be the silly bitch and stay around until he was sick of fucking off, but no that shit was over.

Looking at him as he undressed, we really wasn't talking to each other. He told I was sexy and beautiful and that's it , he was so press on me moving here and I get the long distance relationship was hard but I just wanted time and I know after I tell him I'm pregnant , it's gonna be his way and I cannot do nothing but respect him .

Can we shower? I asked him as I walked into the bathroom with him.
Moving out the way , his penis was huge, I don't know how I take it, the bitch was so thick and big , it's actually a third leg that he use so good .
He wasn't just hammering me down , he was making love to me.

What's crazy is his birthday tomorrow And we supposed to go jet skiing but I'm so afraid now because of the little baby in me .
Thinking to myself as I wash my body .

Rinsing the soap off of me I bend over to get all the soap out of me. Feeling him enter me from the back, I grasp for air as his penis fulled me up.

Nothing but the sounds of him hitting my inside with his largest and my moans that came as he's hitting me roughly from the back.

Feeling the sex turning into a fucking section, I begged for mercy.

But he ain't care , he fucked me all over the walk in shower.

Having to be carried to the bed after the beat down, I was so tired, I wanted to yell at him and tell him I was pregnant so bad but it wasn't the right time .