Reunion

Back in California
Sitting on the dick, I was in need of pound town, I need this man to beat me to sleep and he did .
Wrapping me around his waist we went to town.

Kissing and fucking is all I wanted and that's what he was doing.

I felt very overwhelmed, ummm I didn't know what to say. Yes it's good to have other siblings but it hurt not to know them, like I knew nothing about none of them and if it wasn't for Ken I wouldn't of never knew, nobody never said anything really about our dad, he was just a deadbeat ass nigga.

Everyone was here and we are supposed to meet with my sisters tomorrow.
Jessica called me crying and saying she was sorry for looking down on me and she just wanted be rebuilt our relationship and I did to, shit I was the baby and they basically stop talking to me because I moved in with Michael and didn't want to be unhappy , they felt I thought I better then them because I was happy and I never felt like I was better then anyone.

It's crazy because Jessica and Jani acted just like Goddess and Pryncess and I'm Godiva , like we are the humble ones

Our daddy tried speaking with me and I listened I'm not disrespectful but I was upset with him because he never did anything for us that I knew of .

Laying on my mans chest, he was the best and he comfort me so much I was very grateful for him.
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Next day
You so pretty , like you look just like me I thought Jasmine looked like my twin but noooo y'all looked just like us, this is so crazy Goddess cried as she's hugging Jessica and Pryncess is hugging Jani.
Listen looking at all five of them, we all did look alike it was very crazy .
Like we of course familiar our mom and they familiar their moms a little but we all looked like T.
Our brothers looked just like him, like he just had them on his own .

Watching Jessica and Jani as he hugged them, they cried .
So we have to stay together, like we missed out years of our life because folks ain't no how to be responsible, but we know each other now and we shouldn't lose anymore contact , Godiva says as Ray looked us all.

The twins had no kids, I was the only one with a son and it's bad because my son don't know my sisters because we didn't talk.

Why y'all not close? That's not cool, Pryncess says as she looked at me us.

We don't know, it's just us being upset with her for moving on and that's just wrong for us .

Umm yeah y'all need to fix that, like I left home early I didn't even get to really see my babies get grown and I regret it , now we are so close, I'll kill ah bitch about my siblings and now I got y'all so I'm definitely finna be up here and y'all need to come down to Georgia sometimes , Pryncess says as Goddess is literally hugged up on Jessica.

What y'all do for a living? Godiva asked them.

Umm I do nails and makeup, I own one of the top salons here in California, Jess says as everyone cheered . Yessss see daddy you got two salon owners, Goddess says .
Yes Godiva is a salon owner , shit she owns 3 of the top ones in Macon , Pryncess says .
Yes I think I follow you on Ig, wow that's crazy . Jessica says as Goddess looked at her nails.
The bitch was flawless, she always was talented and she did some good hair I don't know why she ain't do hair, regardless of our situation I watched her on ig and I shared a lot of her videos.

Umm what you do Jani? Pryncess asked.
I'm a RN also , I work at the hospital ( oh so y'all both nurses and don't talk? Pryncess asked)

Umm yes it more of my fault, Jasmine our baby but we felt like she didn't have to move out when we only wanted her to stay but we get it now, Jani says as I looked at her.
Yea they work at the same hospital and don't talk, Jessica added as my eyes got tears coming from them.
Yes we work the same Hospital and we actually passed each other in the hallway and don't even speak, it was bad really bad but I was the little sister I cannot stand up to them, I said as Jessica just looked at me.

Yeah we finna work on this, we have to we got to make this right with all of us and I'm happy I got more little sisters to boss around , Pryncess says as she hugged me .